Things going on (Update)
- I am becoming my father, since he used to be the one complaining and asking about the daylight saving. That's what I do this times, the day is messed up and I just can't adjust. Today I was in the office and I found it 12:15pm. So I went and prayed. I usually pray in the conference room so when I got out… I found H and R asking me what was I praying… then I realized still one hour to go.
- Due to the holidays we had these past days .. I can no longer tell what day is it. for instance tomorrow is the Labor's day and we are off. So I am feeling that today is Thursday. In the old movies they used to assess sanity … in a way that they ask what day of the week is today? , so if I was to be judged in that sense I would have been declared crazy :)
- I had this urging need to talk to a friend yesterday, and there was absolutely nobody. One of these friends was probably upset, don't know why… won't ask. Even my sister had to attend an event in Zamalek and wasn't there. So I went out with my mother and since we have already talked about nearly everything (we are very close) … the main issues were the weather and traffic.
- I have had it from "Paradise Now" I want to see the movie. Will go see it and won't be waiting for anybody.
- A strange guy is bugging me calling me on my cell phone and insisting that I am Mye his colleague … I am not answering anymore, hope he gets bored. In return I am missing a lot of calls since my phone is on the silent mode.
- S and her personal requests are unbelievable. I am even trying to respond in a way that is not rude but at the same time not friendly so she can get the message that it's not my job but she doesn't seem to care. Last Thursday I responded to one of these requests via a formal email and I sent it with high performance (that was me trying to be sarcastic about her trivial request). So she read the email and asked me to come over to her office to explain it (She got me :) ).
- T is leaving the company, I was glad to be invited to the farewell party although I am not going. Whenever anyone leaves the company I just begin to worry that it's either my turn to move or otherwise the world will move around me.
- I wasn't able to watch the movie despite my efforts :) , we went yesterday to Stars complex and among the six or seven movies there, Paradise now was to be screened at 9 pm or midnight. how annoying :). So we watched "Firewall".