Friday, April 28, 2006

Favorite Things (updated 3 times till now :)

Just felt I want to think about what I enjoy and I am sure there are still a lot of things that I can consider favorite, but here is what is on the top of my mind in a random order .

Nature
Reading: Qoran and interesting books
Shopping
Family gatherings
Cooking; special attention to the decoration and colors.
Photography and photo editing
Talking and listening; not always
I like everything very clean, neat and organized.
I like the words : sincere, dear, tenderness, faith, honesty.
Watching movies; watching now "you've got mail" it's beautiful, I also love it's music.
Listening to soft music, favorite instruments: piano and violin in a background.
El Eid prayer; amazing timing and beautiful scene.
Spending time with friends
Walking; specially in the evening or night
Hanging out in open air
Being up all night talking with my friends or family.
Waking up late ; 10 or 11 am
Shampoos, shower jell, detergents, sanitizers and every cleaning aid existing.
Scented candles
Boats, car rides when I am not driving.
Wedding celebrations, I like to see everybody happy.
I would like to have a day wedding myself, with very small number of guest.
Computers and Internet.
I like to be liked … loved and be told.
Fall and Winter.
Making someone's day; don’t think I have ever done that… just wish to know how.
Buying presents and arranging surprise parties.
Playing with children the way my dad used to play with us; painting and colors.
Feeling and knowing that I am right.
Recalling good memories.
Thinking of tomorrow as a brand new day and a beginning.
Sit in the balcony watching the sun set and sky's colors.
Eating healthy food with some exceptions, also, coffee, apples (my own way when cooked with cinnamon), cantaloupe and nuts.
Not to let anyone down.

Favorite (best) gift: flowers
Bikes; although I have never been able to safely ride it without accidents.
I like to feel secure.
Like the very normal lifestyle and simplicity; not into extravagance and fancy stuff.
Inviting people over.
I would like to travel to many countries.

People to show the best they are and offer the best they can be with no regrets

The smell of freshly baked home cookies.
SMSs and emails.

7 Comments:

  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger lifeflaw said…

    Photography... cool. I want to see some of your shots. :)

     
  • At 1:06 PM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Hi Ahmad,
    I am an amature, still have a lot to learn but I am trying.
    Here are my trials...
    http://www.usefilm.com/photographer/91354.html

     
  • At 1:17 PM, Blogger The new kid in the blogger said…

    Message:
    you make my day when you drop by my blog and leave nice comments there so you did that many times. glad to see you got your cheerful mood back enjoy the movie I love it too and love a lot of what you said on your list :))

     
  • At 3:55 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    NK,
    Thanks soooooooo much, it's so sweet of you begad.yes thank god, I am feeling better now, after all this is life ...bad times and god times.
    The movie is amazing... very simple but cheerful, classy and beautiful.
    Would like to see a list of yours on your blog .. when u have the time :)

     
  • At 6:01 AM, Blogger Rain said…

    Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens,
    Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens,
    Brown paper packages tied up with strings
    These are a few of my favorite things.

    Cream-colored ponies and crisp apple strudels,
    Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles,
    Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
    These are a few of my favorite things.

    When the dog bites, when the bee stings
    When I'm feeling sad
    I just simply remember my favorite things
    and then I don't feel so bad.

    Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes,
    Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes,
    Silver white winters that melt into spring
    These are a few of my favorite things.

    When the dog bites, when the bee stings
    When I'm feeling sad
    I just simply remember my favorite things
    and then I don't feel so bad.

    I just simply remember my favorite things
    and then I don't feel so bad.


    Remeber this song from "The sound of music" ? it's the song that poped to my mind when i read ur post :)...and i really LOVE this song..it's very innocent.

    As for the movie , it's one of my favorite movies ever.. dunno why although it's very simple..but i just love it.

    Waking up late ; 10 or 11 am

    You call that late :D ..any time b4 noon is considered early for me :)).

    Recalling good memories.

    Sometimes when i do that , i feel my heart aching ...cause these good memories no longer exist :( .

    Sorry for the very long comment.

     
  • At 8:22 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Rain,
    Thanks for the extremely beautiful comment. I love the song too, and it was in my mind when wrting this post.
    I call it late as my parents and sister believe it is :), but yes before noon it's not late :))

     
  • At 4:17 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Keda ya Nerro ... :)
    fain ba2a u love my favorite things ... ba3dain, they don't give anyone a hard time. so cool ya3ni. take care sweetie and thanks for the clarification :))

     

Post a Comment

<< Home