Saturday, April 08, 2006

Tagged by Ahmad

Thanks Ahmad so much for tagging me and here are my answers:


1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
"because she considers me imotionally immature, and " The Zahir.

2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
ok I yawned.


3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Frasier, as the TV is on but I am not really paying attention.

4.Without looking, guess what time it is?
5:00 PM

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
5:07 PM

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My Mom and sister talking.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Today I had to run some errands and yesterday went shopping.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
TV.

9. What are you wearing?
Training suit.

10. Did you dream last night?
Had a strange dream last night, still remember it.

11. When did you last laugh?
An hour ago.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Cooper plates, wall clock.

13. Seen anything weird lately?
Not weird but really breathtaking : The Solar Eclipse.

14. What do you think of this quiz?
Interesting.

15. What is the last film you saw?
On TV: Lord of the rings, Movie theatre : Memoirs of a Geisha.

16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A house on the coast, a new car for everyone of us, a land to build a mosque, a yacht and a huge book store to run.

17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
My shoes size is 35 (Europe).

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I want it to be greener.

19. Do you like to dance?
Yes

20. George Bush.
No comment.

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Nour.

22.Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Mohamed

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
I like trvelling but I guess I can't live abroad.

24.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Enter My Paradise. (Cheated it from Ahmad)

25. 4 people who must also do this meme in their journal.
Nerro, Rain, Moon, New Kid.

9 Comments:

  • At 1:00 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Thanks Niki so much,
    The dream was ....... no u laugh at me.
    OK it wasn't a big deal but I was annoyed, I dreamt that I was sitting on the coach in the living room and I saw a mouse and u have no idea how scary mice are for me.
    seeing it in our apartment left me with a bad feeling, that was it.

    As for Geisha movie, it's awesome... I liked the story, the music, the colors, everything. u really have to see it.

     
  • At 1:04 AM, Blogger Rain said…

    :))
    Thanks Neri for the tag , check it out on my blog :).

     
  • At 1:42 AM, Blogger lifeflaw said…

    I am glad you did this one. :)
    By the way, "Lord of the Rings" is one of my favorite movies.
    Now, as I think of a "greener" world, I think of grass growing on buildings walls and roofs. :P

     
  • At 4:31 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Rain,
    Thanks sweetie for doing your assignment :)

    Ahmad,
    Won't bother me at all to see lots and lots of tress and greenery even on the buildings and roofs and everywhere :).
    Thanks Ahmad

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger The new kid in the blogger said…

    hi message thanks a lot for including me sorry for the delay but I promise to do it to night :))
    so check it out.

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger MoonLightShadow said…

    Thanks MIB for the tag :)

    Will be doing it right now.

     
  • At 2:28 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    NK,
    I am glad u did ur assignment, I checked it out and it's really spontanious and funny.

    Moon,
    Many thanks, I am still happy you chose Adam as a name. it's my cousin's name that's why :)

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    HI Niki,

    That is really weird, what is it with the mice and rats these days they decided to chase us in our dreams :))
    Don't really know why didn't a Japanese actress play the role. anyhow u will find the actress a good one.

     
  • At 6:22 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Pleasure ya Noory,
    There is nothing wrong with small feet ya3ni and I am pretty sure that no one laughed :p
    Thanks Sweetie.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home