Monday, February 05, 2007

Coincidence

“Message in a bottle”, the original name of my blog, my first post and that intriguing idea of an old sad but full of hope practice I am totally fascinated with.
Today I coincidently found this bog and read that post “Blog Remembered”
Didn’t know the someone else has thrown his thoughts and hoped to be discovered and read.

The interesting thing in that particular blog that the comments are not activated, so I wondered… how would he know if someone has seen his message ? … may be the counter, may be he doesn’t want them to be discovered, or he doesn’t believe they will be discovered…

Walked out this morning
Dont believe what I saw
A hundred billion bottles
Washed up on the shoreSeems
Im not alone in being alone
A hundred billion castaways
Looking for a home

Now these words are making sense, seems there are a lot of messages waiting to be discovered.

Note: I don't know the writer or the owner of that blog, but I am aplologizing if I am

2 Comments:

  • At 1:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    And I liked the first name more than this one, it had deeper meanings but as we discussed it before you finished waiting and decided to sail, right ?

     
  • At 2:24 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Right Hesham, still love the previous name though :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home