Thursday, July 28, 2005

Dramatic weekend

Dear...
What happened last weekend was very difficult for me to realize and absorb, the innocent people who were killed in that brutal way was very painful for me.
I kept on flipping channels seeking more details about the horrible accident.
The traces left as a result of the explosion are still in my mind, I won't be able forget the scenes ever !
The accident left me and I believe a lot of people a great feeling of fear and pain.
I prayed for the victims and I prayed that " may god fill the world with peace".
Nesreen

5 Comments:

  • At 11:13 PM, Blogger Bee said…

    Peace? I totally forgot this word.

     
  • At 4:16 AM, Blogger Norm Shaw said…

    I share your prayers and hopes. It saddens me that this tragedy should befall so near to you. I look for the end of these dark times and hope that we all can learn to respect each other.

    Norm.

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Psychicwizdom,
    First let me thank u for the comment.
    Secondly, forgive me saying that, but it scares me to think that this beautiful and precious word can be forgotten. it's not just a word...

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Norm,
    I know u do, thanks for your supporting comment. wish these dark days as you said came to an end very soon and I do hope too we respect, appreciate and love each other.

    Nesreen

     
  • At 9:50 PM, Blogger Bee said…

    Nesreen, I understand what you're saying. I guess all what's happening around makes it very difficult to even imagine that it's possible to live in peace. Not that I don't want to, I surely hope for it, but we're hoping for something that is not there.

    Peace,
    Psychicwizdom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home