Friday, April 14, 2006

Fading Conversations

The best thing that happened last week was that Monday was a Holiday (Prophet's birthday) and I didn't go to work.
I had pretty busy days after this holiday, but apart from that there was a little time for little chats with friends at work although they were gradually diminishing as a result of the work load we had.
So Tuesday, (A) was back from Dubai, we tried to free ourselves and go to her office to check on her. There were the four of us and the ten minutes we were planning to spend were escalated to thirty. We chatted and laughed and talked about everything .. it was a very personal, girly conversation but it was so much fun.
Wednesday, there were only three of us went to (S)'s office and it was a hectic day. I started talking, (E) said .. please don't talk about work, talk about anything else. Then (S) said that her knees hurt as if she's a 100, I realized that I have a headache too that I have to disregard to continue working. so I asked her not to talk about it. so we didn't find anything to talk about and we went back to our offices.
Thursday, we didn't meet … we saw each other and said hi and how are you and that was it. I wanted to ask them if they would like to go to the movies or go out but based on the fading conversations we had, thought they might not be interested.
Wanted to ask my other friends but based on the fact that I don't take any initiatives … I didn't.
Hope we can recharge ourselves in the weekend so we can carry on.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:45 AM, Blogger lifeflaw said…

    It is always refreshing to see friends.
    Lately, due to the workload, when my friends come from travel to pass a a couple of weeks, I barely get the chance to see them once! It is strange how much work fills our time. :)

     
  • At 7:54 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    yes INDEED :)) sometimes work is very draining that even when I am not working I still think about it.
    or try to rest so I can be productive the next day.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home