Monday, April 24, 2006

Mourning - Please pray for the victims

Egypt blasts
I can never express how sad and Scared I am , I can't even cry… I don't want to touch my phone, I don't know who was there, It's an Egyptian holidays and most of the Egyptians are in Sharm, Hurgada, or sadly Dahab. We were supposed to be in Ras Mohamed but we cancelled. Why are they doing that ???. I can't watch the news.
I felt it after they announced there was a plan to blow up the gas pipes along the ring road, I pass by the ring road everyday in my way home, I was terrified but it just happened elsewhere.
Less than a year, there was Sharm's misery and now Dahab.
Don't know what to say ..

"إنا لله و إنا إليه راجعون"
Update: the panic is over, so please make do3aa for the victims and pray Salat El 3'a2eb.

7 Comments:

  • At 8:00 PM, Blogger Rain said…

    It's so sad really...i'm afraid all these events will turn into a tradition or sth !!! and ppl will no longer feel it's weird and it becomes a common thing in egypt :S.

    Rabena yostor..

     
  • At 6:28 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Rain,
    Hopefully it doesn't happen again in any place in the whole world.
    May god protect us all.
    Amen.

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger Norm Shaw said…

    Nesreen,

    My thoughts went to you when I heard about the bombings. I am pained at heart that this hatred and senseless violence should befall your beautiful country, or happen so near to your experience. God Bless and keep you.

    I pray that we may all live to see the end of these times, or that we pass to where these evils can no longer touch us.

    Norm.

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger lifeflaw said…

    May God have mercy on their souls.

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Norm,
    I am very thankful for your very kind comment, I truely hope to see that day too.

    Ahmad,
    I pray the same prayer.

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger The new kid in the blogger said…

    that is endless cycle that these people are getting us into but only those who believe in peace and love can stop them. the only problem is that we should believe that we can stop them and work on it. May God be with us.

     
  • At 12:34 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    NK,
    The confusion is the worst of all, and the questions are too many... who are they, why are they doing that, do they think they are right, whom are they fighting, ....
    It's beyond my understanding I have to say.
    May god help us.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home