Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The last and never found piece

The last and never found piece

Puzzle is one of my favorite games, I see some similarity putting the pieces together to form one picture and getting to know someone.

In the sense that some people are easy to comprehend and have a full picture of who they are and others who have like thousand pieces that you might not have neither the time nor the effort to see what they will turn out to be in the end.

The most difficult kinds of that human puzzles are those ones in disguise, yes, they look and act something that they are not. So whenever you grab a piece and put it where it should belong, you surprisingly see that it fits but the picture doesn’t match.., it gets more and more distorted and you get confused with it.

It’s very common to know someone only from the phone or emails, at work for instance when dealing with some other branches in may be other countries.

Or knowing people from their writings; reading their thoughts and ideas in their blogs, still it’s just one side, the other sides will always remain unknown.
Even more the revealed side might be hidden in reality and that’s why the only place for it to get liberated is expressing it in writing.

The common mistakes usually are, forgetting the main objective of collecting the pieces… that is to see the picture, just to know what it’s like not to assess or judge it. We all overlook that fact to the extent that we often try to interfere with the picture and try to change it.
Another thing, there will always be missing pieces, no one knows the whole truth but Allah.

In the end, life is a place where we are supposed to work to earn, plant to eat, and think to understand.

9 Comments:

  • At 1:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I must salute you for this post, you really described how we see people we deal with either in work or by phone or by reading their bloggs the people we meet but don't really know, the faces we see but can't know the persons behind but in the case of blogging I am always satisfied with the part the bloggers show and I never think of what they really are cause for me it is a dream world and every one has the right ot see himself or herself as he want to be.
    sometimes I feel you write using my brain and it freaks me as it makes me happy.

     
  • At 2:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    me too I salute you for this post, I liked how you compared between solving puzzles and getting to know people. Sometimes both are kind of a hobby.

     
  • At 2:34 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Hechkok,
    Of course everyone has the right to show only what he/she wants.
    It's curiosity my friend that makes people looking for more.
    I am not curious by nature, but I can't deny that some people are interesting enough to make me wonder.
    Thanks for your kind salutation, and sorry to freak you out, I have an explanation but I won’t bore you with.

    Nousha,
    Many thanks dear, and well said “Sometimes both are kind of a hobby”.

     
  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    bother me please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    People people ..

    A pretty good post .. Thanks for sharing the thoughts ..

    i liked very much the part u were describing the "disguised" category ... very true ..

    but still u did not describe a very important portion of people .. this portion that discovers at a point of time that they don't know the thy-self ..

    This segment, a very smart portion of people I believe is very difficult to figure out coz they are now aware of the fact that they do not know their reality so how would u know (u: the outside observer) theirs..

     
  • At 2:57 PM, Blogger The new kid in the blogger said…

    well well it been a long time since I passed by you and I feel bad I have to any posts to read but I was very glad with the puzzle post it is great and really made me understand why I fear chaning most of my online friends to real friends I guess it is the fear of disappointment thank lovely ya nesrina missed reading you

     
  • At 4:22 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Hechkok,
    Sensitive people don't used their brains while writing, the words mostly comes from the heart,
    People's hearts do connect somehow, it just varies in degrees and range.
    When talking about politics or sports there are always perceptions, science and points of views.
    When talking about what u feel, it's something that all human beings share just differs in intensity. (That's my humble opinion).
    I don't want to say telepathy and getting into Para psychological unproved theories, but I like to call it connection, it must be happening to you and other people too.
    In all cases, thanks I am honered 


    Youssef,
    It's so difficult to describe someone with no genuine identity, it's the hardest. but I wasn't trying to describe, it was more of my impression and the way I see it.
    Thanks Joe :)

    NK,
    I missed you dear too, very glad u r back. As for the fear of disappointment, ... lol I got used to it, developed an immunity.

     
  • At 2:54 AM, Blogger salateenoo said…

    heeey :)
    i missed your clear visions about life .

     
  • At 7:01 AM, Blogger hollywood_runs said…

    I love how you used the analogy of people being puzzles. How some can be so simple to put together, others are more complicated, and how some pieces fit a person but doesn't bring up the right picture. Anyway great analogy, great post.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home