Sunday, September 17, 2006

Insignificant Thoughts (5)

  • Neither a guarded castle nor a thousand locks can make you feel secure; heart has its own security measures.
  • Possession in love is not a crime, when you need to be captured, captivated and taken away from everything that ever existed and get acquainted to a whole new place that you can feel for the first time that you belong to… will else can matter?
  • You don't have a story as long as you are not willing to hear what the other side had to say.
  • Tulips are classy and romantic, roses are romantic and sincere.
  • He was picking on a debate; I didn't comment, remained silent as when he was expecting opposition from the readers. I just wanted to say thanks for being considerate, understanding. It's enough for me that you wanted to listen (To a blogger whom I am not sure he will read this).
  • No relationship is risk free nor can it be guaranteed.
  • Instead of assuming what can be better for me, just ask.
  • About spontaneity, even the dumb thing I sometimes say are better that saying things I do not really mean.
  • Passion, Passion, Passion… enormous, intense invisible force, it's radiating, inspiring and contagious.
  • I have never been impressed with people often known as "impressive", guess I have a different definition.
  • Why do I find it normal when someone tells me that drawing is not his/her hobby and they find it hard when I say reading is not among my hobbies.
    I don't have the tolerance for long reads, I am kind of analytical… I want to know something I go and search for it in books, internet wherever… it's for the sake of knowledge not reading itself. I used to study on my own, just get the books, research, summarize and prepare my own notes about it. I remember the first time I read the Alchemist I wanted to do the same thing. Literature for me is a luxury or a treat I give my soul when I need. What is wrong with that?
  • Have you ever wished you have never met a certain person, not because he is a bad one but because he was too good to be true.
  • How will you know if a person is trustworthy if you never give him a chance? This chance can be a test… and no matter what the result will be, at least you have tried.
  • Heard it once on one of the shows that I can't stand but I liked it "Winners do things losers don't want to do".
    I have no problem saying sorry if I was wrong. The hard part is the admission not the apology.

Insignificant thoughts (1), (2), (3), (4)

12 Comments:

  • At 1:18 AM, Blogger Rain said…

    I love this series of posts :)) very wise ya Neri.

     
  • At 2:14 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Rain,
    Thanks so much, glad u like them.
    Sometimes I just can't concentrate in one topic and keep thinking about bits and peices of things totally not related to each other :D

     
  • At 3:58 AM, Blogger Rain said…

    Sometimes I just can't concentrate in one topic

    That's called threading , it's very common with GEMINIS :))) , don't worry my dear ;).

     
  • At 7:29 AM, Blogger lifeflaw said…

    Rain, is it threading or multi-threading as in some computer systems? :))

    I also enjoy these posts. You are inspiring me to write something similar. ;)

    By the way, if it seems too good to be true, it probably is. (From Murphy's laws. I know you don't like him. LOL)

     
  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger Jannah said…

    Nesrina,

    I loved the series.

    I read, think, explore and continue reading! how lovely it is to pass by here. Keep writing to us!

     
  • At 4:58 PM, Blogger Jannah said…

    a h m a d,

    I just wanted to say that you too inspired me every single day of the Israel war on Lebanon. I used to get angry at some commenters so I'd choose not to comment. However I have sent lots of your blog entries through emails to my friends so they'd read what you'd write every day.
    Allah y7meek w yestakhdemak fi nasret baladna w ye3ezzak dayman.

     
  • At 12:56 AM, Blogger lifeflaw said…

    @Jannah:
    Oh, thank you so much for your nice words. Now I know who was emailing my posts. ;)

    I love your prayer... amen to that. :)

    You are right about comments. I noticed that political and religious posts often leads to hateful and annoying comments. Even now, when I posted about how the Pope gets it wrong on Islam, I got several annoying hatred comments; however, I try my best to deal with these as calmly as possible or even ignore them.

     
  • At 1:36 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Rain,
    Now you know the Gemini's secrets :D, I am not worried sweetie I am used to it :D. Bas it's fun being with a Gemini mesh keda :D

    Ahmad,
    Thanks a million my dear friend, yalla I am waiting for your post hurry up :)
    Again Murphy ??? (LOL)

    Jannah,
    Many thanks ya gameela, you know I love your blog too, u keep writing too :)
    I do second every single word and prayer for Ahmad. I have learned a lot from his blog and attitude during the war and certainly apart from the war he always had the courage to say what he thinks and believes in, he is a man of principles. god bless you Ahmad.

     
  • At 2:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Found your blog by accident couldn't stop my self from Commenting on this thoughts, and wondering how they touch our logic in a simple and sensitive way, I hope you don't mind me reading your thoughts and I invite you to log to my Space : http://hechkok.spaces.live.com
    and tell me your opinion

     
  • At 2:36 AM, Blogger Rain said…

    Bas it's fun being with a Gemini mesh keda :D


    It's extremely a lot of fun :D , u can never ever get bored..cause u don't know what he/she is up to the next moment :)))

     
  • At 4:13 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Hechkok,
    Very pleased to have you here, you are most welcomed :)in my blog.
    Thanks for the invitation to visit ur space.

    Rain,
    I must invite you to our home, we are three gemini females (My mother, sister and myslele). seems Daddy is having so much fun :), god be with him :D

     
  • At 4:22 AM, Blogger lifeflaw said…

    Oh thank you Nesrina, you are making me blush. :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home