Insignificant Thoughts (5)
- Neither a guarded castle nor a thousand locks can make you feel secure; heart has its own security measures.
- Possession in love is not a crime, when you need to be captured, captivated and taken away from everything that ever existed and get acquainted to a whole new place that you can feel for the first time that you belong to… will else can matter?
- You don't have a story as long as you are not willing to hear what the other side had to say.
- Tulips are classy and romantic, roses are romantic and sincere.
- He was picking on a debate; I didn't comment, remained silent as when he was expecting opposition from the readers. I just wanted to say thanks for being considerate, understanding. It's enough for me that you wanted to listen (To a blogger whom I am not sure he will read this).
- No relationship is risk free nor can it be guaranteed.
- Instead of assuming what can be better for me, just ask.
- About spontaneity, even the dumb thing I sometimes say are better that saying things I do not really mean.
- Passion, Passion, Passion… enormous, intense invisible force, it's radiating, inspiring and contagious.
- I have never been impressed with people often known as "impressive", guess I have a different definition.
- Why do I find it normal when someone tells me that drawing is not his/her hobby and they find it hard when I say reading is not among my hobbies.
I don't have the tolerance for long reads, I am kind of analytical… I want to know something I go and search for it in books, internet wherever… it's for the sake of knowledge not reading itself. I used to study on my own, just get the books, research, summarize and prepare my own notes about it. I remember the first time I read the Alchemist I wanted to do the same thing. Literature for me is a luxury or a treat I give my soul when I need. What is wrong with that?
- Have you ever wished you have never met a certain person, not because he is a bad one but because he was too good to be true.
- How will you know if a person is trustworthy if you never give him a chance? This chance can be a test… and no matter what the result will be, at least you have tried.
- Heard it once on one of the shows that I can't stand but I liked it "Winners do things losers don't want to do".
I have no problem saying sorry if I was wrong. The hard part is the admission not the apology.