Friday, June 23, 2006

Random Thoughts

Time is a big illusion, the calculations are not correct … the hour is not 60 minutes, sometimes it's 10, 30 or eternity.

Getting a thing after asking for it is not worth it.

Showing ones feelings is a courageous act that I can't do.

"Disappointment doesn't kill, but rejection kills"…. From a movie

Pride is an extra weight that a proud person can never get off his shoulder.

I quit reading the papers years ago… it' s a real torture to absorb all the sadness while knowing there is nothing I can do. it's better not to know than knowing and sit still.

I have a feeling that I am really running out of .. PATIENCE.

The returning visits and hits I found in my blog counter really amaze me, always make me curious … who are these people, why do they visit and never say a word… do they come for me or may be there is a link in my blog they use and never bother reading.

At the farewell party of my ex-boss, he thanked me , I was so moved by that … weird enough, I can't recall a word. In fact I don't think I even heard what he said …

In the team building day, I realized how different I am .. tried to pretend that I am comfortable as if I belong. Tried to show them the real me but there was a hinder that I couldn't get over.

What happens if you have an ample supply of feelings stored for a long time? … it dries.

I always miss the hints, give the impression that I don't care, then understand when it's too late.
Spring and summer are not by any mean my favorite times of the year especially in Cairo. I need to travel or blink and find it's September already.

I can't claim that I had memories that the sea was part of so how can I explain my obsession with the sea and boats.

Another obsession that I discovered lately thanks to photography … roses.

It's not impulsiveness that I sometimes to the extreme, it's passion.

They used to tell us in the exams, start answering the questions you know first…. Now, I don't have an answer to any of them, from where shall I start?

People go through similar phases and problems; may be that's what make them feel connected.

Every now and then it's important to feel the victory of winning … I am thirsty for winning these days.

I keep a distance and build barriers that don't only block my feelings and thoughts but others' too. Wish they could smash these barriers … I really can't do it on my own.

6 Comments:

  • At 9:41 PM, Blogger Bee said…

    Oh wow, I miss your blog :) It's very healthy to let out some random thoughts. I can relate to some of those thougts you have, the one that struck me in the head was: I have a feeling that I'm really running out of... EVERYTHING!

     
  • At 4:20 AM, Blogger E N G Y said…

    Nesrina, are those your thoughts or mine?!!..you said every single thought in my mind except talking about the team buliding day as i wasn't there:)

    I remember what Omar said about you in his farewll party, the summary is "you was just perfect with him".

     
  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger Me said…

    Very thought provoking ya Nesrin... thanks for sharing :)

     
  • At 7:40 PM, Blogger Edward Ott said…

    You can change the world. You are doing it right now.

     
  • At 8:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Few things might help
    Dive in the unknown as if you have no uncertainties. Answer the question with a question and if forced respond with a smile. Enjoy strangers and trust nothing but your own conclusion even if it was flawed because no one else will and read the paper.

     
  • At 3:08 PM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    PW,
    I missed your comments too :)
    Thanks dear, hope this state of running out of everything that we experience ends.
    take care my friend.

    Engy,
    It really pleases me when I feel I am not alone and it makes me say to myself ..it's ok and normal.
    next time we want a team building with all our friends :)

    Me,
    Thanks sweetie, god bless u.

    Edward,
    That was encouraging, thanks a lot.
    btw, you have a very nice blog.

    Essam,
    I am very thankful for your advice. one problem I guess I can't enjoy strangers.but will try :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home