Friday, May 26, 2006

Insignificant thoughts

· Couldn't believe I don't remember, I checked … and it was nothing, so that's why I forgot.
· The ones with goals don't see they are approaching and getting closer to achieve them, and when they reach them, they are either tired or don't think they were good enough.
· Some people only see who needs them and never see what they have already given… "Their good is better and their better is the best" .
· The story of a little girl who tried to help everyone in her way till she needed help, then she got all the support from them in her way back … is very true.
· If you want to judge a person, just look at yourself when he/she is around.
· Don't look at the mirror a lot; you do look different to everyone.
· Some people look you in the eye and see thorough your heart and others just love to see their reflection in your eyes.
· "Can we feel your heart or does it beat for you alone" … from a song.
· Are years calculated, counted or felt?
· I keep bumping into the same people what a coincidence and yet whom I would like to be seeing is probably in Mars.
· Don't punish dear ones by getting apart, it will hurt you more.
· It's all about acceptance. Don't know if being in denial can provide the time to develop acceptance or it's an intermediate stage between the initial bad news and the real shock.
· As much as I know, it might sound weird, I don't want to work.
· I am so bad with details; it's more convenient to see the whole picture instead. Details are so many to be covered, no wonder the details oriented people are frustrated or always in a hurry.
· Love is not blind. we all have flaws .. but the flaws of whom we love are cute.
· There is something much worse than a mean person … a fake sweet person.
· Please tell me the truth, I can handle anything but lies.
· Results are not important as long as you have tried.
· I have learned not to say ”I don't know"; If someone else could … I can.


Enough for now, will go to sleep :)

11 Comments:

  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger Rain said…

    I enjoyed my time indeed :))).

    I'd really love to comment on ALL the points u've mentioned , they're very interesting and worth thinking them over, very wise ya Neri :), but i'll highlight in the things u seem a little confused of.

    Don't know if being in denial can provide the time to develop acceptance
    In psychology , they say that a person goes thru 5 phases after a bad experience or a shock:
    1.Denial.
    2.Anger.
    3.Depression.
    4.Grief.
    5.Acceptance.
    In order to reach acceptance , u'll pass the other phases, the trick is in not sticking in any of these phases till reaching acceptance.

    Love is not blind
    A very BIG applause to u sweetie , that's it!!! love is never blind..as long as there's love all of ur sense will be highly sensitive and sharp ,u even develop 6th , 7th and 10th senses :)).

    I have learned not to say ”I don't know"
    Well, I have a regulation on that :) , i know u mean u'll not give up on something when u r challenged ,but unfortunately others use it as in "yefto" about things they don't have any idea about!! this is something i totally despise.

    P.S : I didn't want to comment on all of the points cause i didn't wantt my comment so long , but i couldn't help it!! they're turly interesting :)

     
  • At 9:22 PM, Blogger Bee said…

    Nesrin, I really missed your blog, and I really enjoyed this post :] You gave me the power to blog again.

     
  • At 2:27 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Rain,
    Walahi I am sooooooo pleased by your comment and btw feel free to write as long as you want. I love to know what you think.
    Let's see what you are confused about :
    Being in denial:when I wrote it I didn't know these stages so let me thank you for it. I was referring to a specific case that I had experienced ... first to know the bad thing ( bad news) then acting as if it's cool and try to adjust as if it's not that severe till the point comes that you see it happening in front of you then ... the real shock, then time to heal and think that it might be for the best and then accept. or get the bad news and wait ... wait ... wait and nothing happens then you get bored of waiting and decide to move on (accept). hope it's not more confusing :)

    Of course love is not blind :), loved the 10th senses part (true :)

    "I don't know" there are better alternatives and they are not "fati": I am not sure but I will check, or let me try, or I will ask for you ... anything is better than being passive and not willing to think or help.

    Comment sweetie as much as you want, I am all ears :)


    PW,
    I missed you too my dear, where are you :). would like to be hearing from you.

     
  • At 11:13 PM, Blogger Rain said…

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ya Nesrina, wish u have a wonderful day ya rab (F)(F)(F) , and hope all your dreams come true :))).

     
  • At 11:52 PM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Many thanks sweet Rain, I am so happy begad ... and I can't believe you remember :).
    God bless you and may all your dreams come true too, you deserve all the best.
    Thanks again ya Rain.

     
  • At 3:54 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Hi PsychicWizdom,
    I want to send you an email and I don't have yours... it's important.

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger lifeflaw said…

    Very inspiring. I loved reading your post... by the way, you think a lot!! :))

     
  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Thanks ya Ahmad,glad u liked it :)

     
  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    "Insignificant"?... I don't think so. They seem to me very significant. Some of them, the significance itselves.
    About working... We used to say around here: when, suddenly, a strong will to work come to your mind, seat down very quiet, and wait until it passes down... :)))

     
  • At 11:27 PM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Thanks Emlino, glad u found them significant :)

     
  • At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
    » » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home