Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Heart talks

Truthful eyes are displays of the heart. We are born with pure hearts that their light glows and shine through the eyes. And nothing corrupts the heart more than giving up on it. Hearts need protection and needs recharging with hope and faith. Being connected with our hearts keeps revitalizing it.
My opinion there are many fatal diseases that can attack humans' hearts… greed, selfishness, cruelty, revenge, outraged jealousy, anger, frustration, lack of faith, ....
These heart diseases range from mild to extreme cases and one very apparent symptom seems to prevail in all cases … this person doesn't trust his heart any more and as a consequence …he revolves and disconnects his brain to work independently from his feelings, emotions and principles.
His heart gets rusty and dies … then his eyes will no longer reflect anything, and if they do … the picture will be a shrunk colorless dead muscle. A heartless person is a sick person with a great pain, he doesn't need to be judged but helped. Ironically his only cure is to be loved and believed in.
Back to the truly beautiful talks of the heart … don't know if I am alone in this but the most precious and wonderful words I have ever felt, I did not hear … I have seen.
Some words have become cheesy since they are greatly misused … if you know someone who has a history with flirting and he said I love you.., will you feel it? won't you question it?
If someone always turns into this kind and tender person when he wants something (a favor or anything) and then disappears. Would you trust a word from him.
Haven't you ever happened to see a colleague talking on the phone , saying great things, sucking up and at the same time he is making faces that he doesn't stand the person he talks to … or you know he is lying.
On the other hand, the number of times that I really wanted to say thanks … I couldn't find the words to express how I feel… "thank you" wasn't enough for me to say but I think that the way I said it and from my eyes I could say how grateful I was. Some other incidents where I couldn’t say something but it was felt…
It's very rewarding when someone comprehends what you want to say and responds as if he heard you asking yourself the question.
When you do not understand something and you find someone figured out that you need help and volunteers to clarify it for you. When someone you love is leaving and you look at him saying nothing but your heart is saying "please stay" and he does.

I can recall very brief heart conversations and though they were mute, they were very much felt and heard.

7 Comments:

  • At 9:02 PM, Blogger Emory Mayne said…

    Wow ... dont quite know what to say, so I will say thank-you. As I leave for NY tomorrow, I shall hold my beloved and make sure she feels what you have written here!

     
  • At 12:09 AM, Blogger salateenoo said…

    look ...usually i dont like to read long posts, so i decided to read a paragraph from begining , one from the middle, and another one from the last . as i was reading the first i found my eyes stucked on the words cant take them off, so i red the next paragraph, then the next , then the next untill i finished the whole post . i felt that you had fooled me !! cause u forced me to read the whole post :)
    actualy ur sincered words , ur deep analasis and ur pure understanding to the human nature who forced me to read the long post.

    anyway , iam so gratefull cause your post gave me a wonderful morning :)

     
  • At 1:14 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Emory,
    Don't hold a word that can make someone happy.
    Feelings need to be let out, they do need some air to breath.

    Salteenoo,
    I am having a wonderful morning too because of your comment :)
    Many thanks and will try to make it shorter next time :)

     
  • At 5:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Desmond Tutu said that our heart should be a "Love Centre"... if it is so than, all our words, sights, actions, our entire life will sweat love to the others and they will understand the purity of love behind those acts. It's wonderful when we don't need to say nothing... when our hearts communicate by the love channel, when the hearts are in tune.

     
  • At 6:41 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Hey Emlino,

    I loved this part "when our hearts communicate by the love channel, when the hearts are in tune."
    Many thanks for this inspiring line.

     
  • At 2:31 AM, Blogger doshar said…

    you are right.. heart talks are very potent when they are sincere... how ever unsophisiticated or brief they may be. sincerity is the vital ingredient here.

     
  • At 3:04 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Doshar, u r absolutely right... it'a about being honest and sincere. it doesn't have to be sophisticated as long as it's heartfelt.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home