2007 Insignificant thoughts
- “Don’t Worry”, you can’t …?
At least don’t pile things up and worry about them, deal with your worries…just one at a time, defer them a little bit …some of them will dissolve without you noticing.
- A gift is what you give (full stop).
It’s not what you give to get another thing in return.
- Here is a little game …
She : “You will be missed” (she used the passive voice to avoid saying “I”)
He : “Will miss you too” (He didn’t say it either, how clever).
- I want to be loved by ALL the people.
So what have I done to deserve this love…. a question that has got to be raised.
- Have been asked before how come you wear red a lot, your car is red… what is it with you and the red color.
Well, about the car it’s a total coincidence, it’s my third car and it’s red as well.
About me wearing red.. there is an old Egyptian say that “if you want to laugh at a dark complexioned person, let him/her wear red”. So I was trying to avoid it, till one day I decided to revolt against the say and surprise … surprise, it suits me and looks good on me. Moral of the story: don’t always listen and avoid…. TRY!.
- Some words were never actually said because there is no one to be told about.
- What do I hate the most ?
People wearing masks, I have this curse that from the first minute I see these masks and be forced to remain silent while seeing people falling for it.