Saturday, March 12, 2005

Message in a bottle

Dear...

Message in a bottle is a movie's name but despite this fact it has been a practice since so long that people used to write messages, put them in a bottle and throw them away… these messages can be addressed to someone in specific but most of the times they are addressed to ourselves.

I loved the idea and that's what my writings are all about, I am writing to myself and throwing what I am writing in a big blue ocean may be someday someone finds it but in all cases I have let them all out.

Yours,

1 Comments:

  • At 8:04 PM, Blogger Zulfiqar Ali Butt said…

    Writng for one's own self is a difficult job as one has to be correct and honest. Is it not like that with you?
    My experience as a (petty) journalist for over 30 years tells me all this but I would say keep it up as it will connect you, one day, to the outer world, which will be your own self at that time but keep a watch on yourself and never fall astray. Go to my blog as a family member. I am like a grand-pa to you. Good luck.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home