Monday, October 02, 2006

Tag

I wrote a post before ( Detailed one ...Here) about my favorite things so I am sorry to bore you again. but here are top of mind fifteen things as a response to Ha Ana Za 's nice tag. Many thanks Ha Ana Za for tagging me:
Note : they are randomly ordered…
1- Reading Qoran; not just to learn but to feel serenity
2- Family and friends
3- Swimming, walking at night
4- Enjoying the sunset view on the beach
5- Photography
6- Open air, quiet places
7- Boats
8- Yeah coffee too
9- Shopping
10- Spending money (not on trivial things but to make anyone or myself happy, I am not a fan of saving, I am not rich never will be … simple, peaceful life is more enjoyable ).
11- The rain
12- Blogging
13- Cooking
14- Greenery
15- Everything to be clean.

I would like to tag my dear friends in my sidebar if they would like to.

6 Comments:

  • At 1:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Wow , except for cooking, coffe and shopping I share with you most of your hobbies and I thank god I live in alex to be able to enjoy the walks and the sunset by the beach "although I prefer sunrise more" but i thought you live in Cairo so how come you love boats and walks by the beach any way I can add reading too cause i cant stop my self from reading in any free time I have.

     
  • At 5:26 AM, Blogger salateenoo said…

    you have many good enjoyable things in your life, i hope i have as much as those ( mesh 2arr wallaahee :) )

    i will do that tag as you asked, i realy was astonished when i found my name in your side bar, i realy appreciate it :)

     
  • At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thanks for being a good sport and taking part despite having done it already!

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger lifeflaw said…

    I love coffee, I will go prepare myself some Brazilian coffee. :)

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Hechkok,
    You should really thank god you live in the wonderful Alex, my passion for the sea, boats are all emerging from my childhood memories in Alex.. we used to spend the summer holidays there when I was young.

    Salateeno,
    Thank you, fakar hatla2y 7agat ketter ... , yalla will be checking your answers to the tag.
    Astonished? laih... you have a very nice and sincere blog my friend, I do appreciate your visits and comments in my blog too :)

    Ha Ana Za,
    The pleasure is mine, I really appreciated that you asked me to do the tag and by the way I didn't cheat from the original post :)

    Ahmad,
    I know your love for coffee :), would you please make me a cup with you :D

     
  • At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, where are your new posts !?
    It's been a month since your last post

     

Post a Comment

<< Home