Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Tag: Favorite blogs

As a respond to Tarek's tag. I want first to affirm that my favorite blogs/bloggers are all here in the right , check my sidebar,,, these blogs are not only enjoyable for me but I am sort of connected to them and inspired by them in so many ways. It's by no mean a complement… most of these bloggers don't know me in person and some of them may not know they are linked here.
I would like to categorize the blogs I like with some examples… let's get started:

Blogs I like to start my day with: Nermeena, Engy, Wonderer, Blue (Lasto Adry), Why … they are funny, outgoing, surprising, and amusing.

Blogs I MUST find a time to read it whenever a new post is published: The Gnostic blogger … my all time favorite blog.
Why… it's interesting, wonderful writing and amazing topics.

Blogs I admire and respect: Bent Masreya, Zeinobia, Cold Desert and Green Data … there is something in common between Ahmad and Tarek's blogs… technical posts however Ahmad is having a separate blog for that purpose, another common point their sense of humor.
Why… they are beneficial, decent and you feel they make an effort, dig and search to present something of value. Due salutation:
Ahmad: his daily diary of the war as well as his attitude during the crises.
Tarek: his supportive and mature posts responding to Laila's campaign.

Enjoyable and indulging blogs: Rain, Me and Jannah ,,,
Why… very classy, emotional and spiritual. I like Psychicwizdom's ideas too but her blog is more realistic and rational if I may say. But I can amazingly connect with her … sometimes I read her posts and find the exact words I wanted to write about… telepathy may be.

Personal blogs: like Moon
Why… she speaks about herself and her life in a very sincere way and by the time I just appreciated her openness and it became a habit to go check on her by visiting her blog and see how are things going with her.

Occasionally (due to the lack of time): I visit Manal & Alaa I like the idea and I do thank their efforts but I don't feel at ease because of the language often used by some of the commenter with opposing opinions and some obscene (outrageous) posts. I am not criticizing or judging, I understand and respect the differences between people and backgrounds.

Note: again these names are examples to some broad categories.
To all whom I couldn’t mention …you are already part of my blog, day and life and I am very grateful for letting me share your thoughts.

8 Comments:

  • At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Admire and Respect" !?
    What a great honour! Thanks a million.

     
  • At 6:15 AM, Blogger E N G Y said…

    Am on the top of the list?!!
    Am flattered:))
    Thanks ya gameela.

     
  • At 6:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    It is wonderful to see someone so organized, between you and me I was surprised with all these bloggs and the way you categorized them. They really are interesting but I prefer the bloggs with personnel thoughts and feelings these are the good ones “for me tab3an” and they really enlarge the way you see the world around you.
    It is the way each person express himself without any decoration just how he feels and sees his world.

     
  • At 6:47 AM, Blogger Lasto-adri *Blue* said…

    WOW, didn't think my blog would be there.. yet its on top :)

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger lifeflaw said…

    It is an honor to find my blog mentioned. Thank you Nesrina. :)

     
  • At 2:50 PM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Tarek,
    The pleasure is all mine :)

    Fubar,
    Many thanks

    Engy,
    There is no top ya Juka, these are the blogs that I love only categorized not ranked. as for ranking, u r on the top my dear real life friend's list dear.

    Hechkok,
    I am really happy you said organized ... can't tell u how much I love this word :), just wanted them to be readable.
    They are all interesting and special for me. liked your idea that they enlarge the way we see the world... they really do.

    Bella,
    Thanks sweetie, but why are you surprised ...check ur counter :)

    Ahmad,
    I am addicted to your blog u know :D

    Nerro,
    maho law knoti bet5alini a2ra el posts 3al computer 3ala tool b4 u publish them kan ba2a a7san bas yalla... have to wait for th enjoyable stuff :)

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger Jannah said…

    classy, emotional and spiritual. Umm, Nesrina, did we actually meet? Lots of people have described me as just that subhan Allah!

    Dearest sis, your post was so interesting, the other blogs are friends now that you mentioned them!

    and Hechkok, personal expressive blogs capture me too!

     
  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger Bee said…

    Hey Nesreen, thanks :) I didnt know you liked reading my blog :D But that's good to know. I like reading yours too! Ramadan Mubarak!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home