Sunday, October 08, 2006

Valuable Contributions; Due Thanks

About six months ago Norm has left me a valuable comment that I kept thinking of , saved it and considered it one of the most wonderful truthful quotes I have ever known.
Many thanks Norm.

"When one good friend leaves your life another seems to enter and fill the same space...I think we are all one spirit and that the parts of that spirit that you need at any time will find you. "


Youssef also has left me a comment on my post "Quotes" that had wonderful other quotes that I so wanted to thank him for. they are as follows:

"They say that kids tell the truth, but am I a child too when I tell you that I love you enormously ?"

"أشفق و حقد و رغب و عزف و غاب و رجع دون جدوى"

"When I hear somebody sigh 'Life is hard', I am always tempted to ask, 'Compared to what?"

"He can do more for others who has done most with himself".

"I'm a killer, i kill people for money, but you are my friend I KILL YOU FOR FREE !!"

"To look life in the face...always...to look life in the face...and to know it...for what it is...and at last to know it...to love it...for what it is...and then...to put it away".

Lasto-adri *Blue*:

"Accept everything about yourself -- I mean everything, You are you and that is the beginning and the end -- no apologies, no regrets."

"Whatever you fear the most you attract into your life and whatever you expect the most, you also attract into your life as well"


Hechkok:

"when you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will respect you"

" Love is like a plant that needs care and tenderness but it dies immidiatly if you forget it"

Jannah:

من وجد الله ماذا فقد؟ ومن فقد الله ماذا وجد؟

Wonderer:

"Common sense is very uncommon""Friendship is like a bank account, you can't continue to draw from it without making deposits"


Thanks dear friends I do appreicate what you share with me.

5 Comments:

  • At 3:12 AM, Blogger Lasto-adri *Blue* said…

    I'll leave mine too :P

    "Accept everything about yourself -- I mean everything, You are you
    and that is the beginning and the end -- no apologies, no regrets."


    "Whatever you fear the most you attract into your life and whatever you expect the most, you also attract into your life as well"


    kfaya 3aleki keda for today ;)

     
  • At 3:50 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I like the NORM comment the one that talkes about one spirit. if I will leave you a comment it will be : "when you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will respect you" and my comment about Love :" Love is like a plant that needs care and tenderness but it dies immidiatly if you forget it"
    you seam to have lots of faithfull freinds dear.

     
  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger Jannah said…

    من وجد الله ماذا فقد؟ ومن فقد الله ماذا وجد؟

    will come back for more isA:)

     
  • At 3:06 PM, Blogger Wonderer said…

    Here is my share:)

    "Common sense is very uncommon"

    "Friendship is like a bank account, you can't continue to draw from it without making deposits"

     
  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Blue, I loved the quotes. Many thanks dear.

    Hechkok,
    I do have wonderful friends, thank god.

    Jannah,
    It's amazing, thanks :)

    Wonderer,
    Very true :)

    Will update the post and place your quotes. so many thanks for sharing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home