Friday, October 06, 2006

Quotes

These are quotes Ilike from movies but I couldn't help not commenting on some of them.

"More real to me than anything I've ever known".

"Sometimes feel as if I'm invisible, as if no one can see me at all".
Sometimes it is just what I want….

"How's your sunset?
It's perfect.
I only wish you were here to share it with me".
Hope you were watching the same sunset even if you are far.

"One man I can never meet. Him, I would like to give my whole heart to".
Can't say "never".

"I've been trying to forget you and forgive you".
Forgive you for being so good to be true.

"Let me let you go".

"Over the mysteries of female life there is drawn a veil, best left undisturbed".

"Someday you'll find a man, a good man, and you'll love him, and marry him, and live and die for him".
Where are you …

"I shall be homesick for you even in Heaven".
Hope you will be there "M".

"Your heart understood mine. In the depth of the fragrant night, I listened with ravished soul to your beloved voice. Your heart understood mine".

"At night my mind would come alive with voices and stories as real to me as any in the real world. I gave myself up to it, longing for transformation".

"True or False: All's fair in love and war".

"My heart is, and always will be, yours".
It's FATE

"Neither of us have anything to tell. I because I conceal nothing and you because you communicate nothing".
I concealed and you didn't communicate…

"There is a painful difference between the expectation of an unpleasant event and its final certainty".
There lies a brief space of denial in the middle.

"What's it like not to feel anything?"
Don't feel anything at all.

"You know what it is? … It's my heart, and its broken".

"Beginnings are scary, endings are usually sad, but it's the middle that counts the most".

"And you'll just forget about me, right? … every day".

And when i think of you i fall in love again
A love so beautiful in every way
A love so beautiful we let it slip away (a song).

9 Comments:

  • At 8:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    "Beginings are scary , endings are usually sad but it is the middle that counts the most".
    I love this one , it discribes relationships in an ironic but real way.

     
  • At 5:47 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Hechkok,
    I like it too, very true.

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sad quotes ya Nesreena, at leat sad to me.

     
  • At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi Nesrine ..
    i liked the one "and u'll just forget about me, right? .. yes, everyday" ..

    beautiful really :)

    i want also t share with u some of the quotes i like, but lets just mention some here for now ...

    >> They say that kids tell the truth, but am I a child too when I tell you that I love you enormously ?

    >> أشفق و حقد و رغب و عزف و غاب و رجع دون جدوى.

    >> "When I hear somebody sigh 'Life is hard',
    I am always tempted to ask, 'Compared to what?' "

    >> He can do more for others who has done most with himself.

    >> * I'm a killer, i kill people for money, but you are my friend I KILL YOU FOR FREE !!

    >> To look life in the face...always...to look life in the face...and to know it...for what it is...and at last to know it...to love it...for what it is...and then...to put it away.

    u have to stop me :)

     
  • At 6:14 PM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Engy,
    Yes sweetie, I know they are but I liked them. sorry for sharing such sad quotes.. .but I think feelings are precious no matter what they are.

     
  • At 6:15 PM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Youssef ... why don't you have a blog?

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger Jannah said…

    Nesrina those quotes are so heart touching:)

    and I repeat after you,
    "Where are you?"

     
  • At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so flattered by what you do.
    When I opened ur blog, and found my name there, it was just like reading elahram paper page 1 reporting on me :) begad it was a complete sweet surprise ..

    I’m glad that u appreciated my favourite quotes .. it is actually a habit started to be an addiction on year 2000 ta2reeban … I was addicted to searching for meaningful words .. and I started collecting them .. and I lost many for sorrow .. but still I had the habit of keeping good words even if they were lost afterwards ..

    i wish can start a blog of my own but i think i need much more time than what is available at the moment, in order to make it something special!

     
  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Jannah,
    They really are :)

    Youssef,
    I did like your quotes and I liked that you shared it here.
    Hope you will have your blog so soon and please tell me when you do.. it will be special, just start :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home