Monday, May 22, 2006

Tag

Thanks Nerro for the tag.

1- Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as your dinner guest? As your close friend? As your lover?
Dinner guest: my family members who are living abroad and I miss them sooooooo much.
Close friend: Someone I can learn from.
Lover: Somone I can love

2- Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by five years to become extremely attractive?
No

3- Would you rather spend a month on vacation with your parents or put in overtime at your current job for four weeks without extra compensation?
Of course I will choose the vacation.

4- When did you last cry by yourself? In front of another person?
I can’t remember exactly when. But it wasn’t long ago.

5- If 100 people your age were chosen at random, how many do you think you’d find leading a more satisfying life than yours?
The people I think have satisfying lives think my life is more satisfying… how ironic !

6- If you had the choice of one intimate soul mate and no other close friends, or of no such soul mate and many friends and acquaintances, which would you choose?
I have always been with friends so why not try soul mate for a change :)

7- Do you think your friends would agree with one another about the kind of person you are? My friends can, but any other person can be easily unintentionally mislead (Gemini).

8- Would you prefer to be blind or deaf?
Oh … none of the above :), Thank god for all the blesses.

9- How many of your friendships have lasted more than ten years? Which of your current friends do you feel will still be important to you ten years from now?
Very few but they have changed a lot that I no longer feel they are the same.

10- If you could mould to your liking your memories of any past experience, would you do so?
No

11- Would you be content with a marriage of the highest quality in all respects but one – it completely lacked sex?
Will skip this one :p (inappropriate)

12- If you were happily married, and then met someone you felt was certain to always bring you deeply passionate, intoxicating love, would you leave your spouse? What if you had kids?
I may have a lot of flaws but I am very faithful and have great respect for my family members. So If I was married, my eyes and heart would have been already captured by my husband.

13- Relative of the population at large? How do you rate your physical attractiveness? Your intelligence? Your personality?
I swear I don’t know…

14- If you could script the basic plot for the dream you will have tonight, what would the story be?
Traveling.

15- While out one day, you are surprised to see your father holding hands with someone who is clearly his lover, he begs you not to say anything to your mother. How would you respond? What if your mother later told you that she was going crazy thinking that your father was having an affair yet knew it was just her imagination?
Can’t happen.

16- If you had to spend the next 2 years inside a small but fully provisioned Antarctic shelter with one other person, whom would you like to have with you?
Soul mate

17- You become involved romantically but after 6 months realize you need to end the relationship. If you were certain the person would commit suicide if you were to leave and were also certain you could not be happy with the person, what would you do?
If I am certain that this person would commit suicide for any reason I will certainly leave him.

18- What was your most enjoyable dream? Your worst nightmare?
Enjoyable dream: seeing M, worst nightmare: loosing dear ones or falling.

19- If by sacrificing your life you could contribute so much to the world you would be honored by all nations, would you be willing to do so? If so, would you make the sacrifice knowing that someone you thoroughly disliked would received that honor while you went unrecognized?
Yes as long as It made a difference to someone else’s life even if it wasn’t known.

20- Would you like your spouse to be both smarter and more attractive than you are?
Smartness is a must, attractiveness … even better :)

21- You discover that your wonderful one-year-old child is, because of a mix-up at the hospital, not yours. Would you want to exchange the child to try and correct the mistake?
Of course !

22- When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
This morning in my car.

23- Which sex do you think has it easier in our culture? Have you ever wished you were of the opposite sex?
It’s so easy being a female thank god. I enjoy it .. to be invited to dinner, get roses, have the doors opened for me to enter first … (that doesn’t happen a lot, where are the gentlemen :).
Best thing about it: I don't have to take the initiative or make the first move.

24- What are your most compulsive habits? Do you regularly struggle to break these habits?Washing my hands a lot, when I try to minimize it ... I use the sanitizer.

25- Would you enjoy spending a month of solitude in a beautiful natural setting? Food and shelter would be provided but you would not see another person.
Solitude… no, not me.

26- If you knew you would die of an incurable disease within 3 months, would you allow yourself to be frozen within the week if you knew it would give you a modest chance of being revived in 1,000 years and living a greatly extended life?
No

27- You are invited to a party that will be attended by many fascinating people you have never met. Would you want to go if you had to go by yourself?
No, It’s hard for me to be in a party by myself.

28- If you were at a friend's house for thanksgiving dinner and you found a dead cockroach in your salad, what would you do?
Will never ever go to that house again :) .

29- If someone you love deeply is brutally murdered and you know the identity of the murderer, who unfortunately is acquitted of the crime. Would you seek revenge?
I will leave him to god for punishment. I can’t do him any worse than he did to himself. But for sure I will report on him to the police.

I would like to tag my dear friends in my sidebar… if they like.

9 Comments:

  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger lifeflaw said…

    I enjoyed reading your answers... Regarding question 13, you should realize that you are smart and gifted with a charming personality. I have not seen your photo, but I am sure you are attractive. ;)

     
  • At 4:55 AM, Blogger E N G Y said…

    Hey Nesrina, it's so much you..especially when it comes to washing hands:)

     
  • At 11:37 PM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Ahmad,
    Thanks so much for your very kind words :)

    Nerro,
    Done with my assignment, don't I deserve a treat, a bribe , .. anything ? :))

    Juka,
    I was honest and admitted my problem :))

     
  • At 4:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    "but any other person can be easily unintentionally mislead (Gemini)" Well, well,... I will have my eyes wide open since now... :)))

    I tried for the first time... it's funny... thanks

     
  • At 5:32 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Be careful Emlino :))
    Many thanks for taking the tag.

     
  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger KareemFromEgypt said…

    i originally wrote 30 questions, where did the 30th go?

    glad you enjoyed answering the questions, hope they shed some light into yourself as they did to me

     
  • At 11:21 PM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Hi Kareem,
    Actually when I took the tag I copied the questions from Nerro as she was the one who tagged me and she didn't have the 30th question ... mesh 3arfa laih :))
    I did enjoy answering the questions, many thanks ya Kareem for your inspiring amusing questions :)

     
  • At 7:22 AM, Blogger Me said…

    Wow... I don't know how you guys get the "naffas" to answer all these questions... OK I admit it .. I'm quite a lazy blogger :-0

    Enjoyed your answers :-)

     
  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Me,
    Begad it's fun answering these questions, enti elli kaslana ya Me :)
    Take care of yourself sweetie.
    so glad to be hearing from you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home