Monday, March 06, 2006

I am Tagged!

Dear Nermeena,

For the first time I write a name next to Dear ... and it's also the first time I am being tagged, thanks sweetie... and here are my answers:

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Live in peace, with the people that I love and be loved by them.

What is your greatest fear?
Hell

Which historical figure do you most identify with?
I can say she is a role model, Fatima the daughter of prophet Mohammed (SAAW) and the wife of Aly Ibn Aby Taleb. Above all her qualities … for the kind of supporting and loving wife she has been and a daughter she was.

Which living person do you most admire?
My mother

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
Stubbornness

What is the trait you most deplore in others?
Selfishness

What is your greatest extravagance?
Shopping for clothes.

On what occasion do you lie?
When I try not to hurt someone’s feelings

What do you dislike most about your appearance?
Nothing thank god, I just wish I had green eyes or hazel eyes :)

Which living person do you most despise?
Those who kill Iraqi’s and Palestinians.

Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
When talking to my dad… 7abiby, my mom: Merci because she is always doing things for us. at work: perfect and hayel.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Shyness

What do you consider your greatest achievement?
That I am being loved by my family and friends

If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be ?
No one, for me life is so tough to be lived twice.

Who are your favorite writers?
Jane Austin

Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
The knights we used to read about or see in movies; noble, courageous and fights for people.

What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Loneliness

Where would you like to live?
A quiet place nearby the sea

What is your most marked characteristic?
I am simple, smart and a sarcastic person, I am also an optimistic and I do have a deep appreciation for life and people.

What is the quality you most like in a woman?
Femininity

What is your greatest regret?
My inability to show my real feelings

What OR Who is the greatest love of your life?
I believe, He hasn’t showed up yet… but someday my prince will come :)

How would you like to die?
Praying or reciting Koran


Thanks again,

6 Comments:

  • At 5:32 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Hey Nermeena,

    Glad you loved it sweet heart, yes I realized how different we are but this is good ,,, isn't it :)
    You are not magnoona wala 7aga but you are very spontanious, honest and you say what you feel and this is a good quality.
    Love you too ...

     
  • At 12:26 PM, Blogger The new kid in the blogger said…

    hi
    first let me say I admire you more and more every day. Second I will post somethinng to night on my blog by hounered if you have a look. I never thought that you and nerro are twins I know her already from ptp (I mean her writings) you are really different Ithought you are her older sister,any way god save all your family memeber for you . have a nice evening or day

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger Rain said…

    Hey Neri and Nerro :)
    Yeah u r very different from outside , but deep down i believe u r the same .
    So who's younger?? :)

     
  • At 2:38 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Hi NK,
    Many thanks I am very flattered.
    Didn't know you used to read to Nermeena from PTP, that's what we like about each other that we are different although we are twins.


    Sweet Rain,
    You are right, from the inside we are almost the same, we have different points of view but pretty much same character.
    I am just a little rational but she tends to rush into things and always has valid reasons to tell you the truth. I love talking to her and ask for her advise and BTW if you see us together you will think she is older because she is taller :) ... and because of her protective attitude towards me... she always wants me safe and happy, she does that with my mom and her friends too.

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger The new kid in the blogger said…

    I am sad I was waiting to read new post I hope you are ok both you and nerro didnt post today :((

     
  • At 3:12 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    We are fine NK, I am very thankful for your concern... took yesterday off and trying to catch up today with my TO DO list :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home