Sunday, January 22, 2006

Memories

Dear ...

A week ago, I was having dinner with my friends in blue nile, It was Thursday, a bit cold but I couldn't stay all the time indoors, I went outside and enjoyed the nile view without barriers ...
It felt really great. everything was beautiful that night and very peaceful... they played this wonderful song "Love Is", I used to love this song and haven't listened to it since soooooo long.
I wanted to listen to it again and by coincedence, Nermeen brought a CD with her and I found the song, it brings back beautiful and precious memories ...
Here is the song's lyrics...

They say it's a river
That circles the earth
A beam of light shining
To the edge of the universe
It conquers all It changes everything

They say it's a blessing
They say it's a gift
They say it's a miracle
And I believe that it is
It conquers all
But it's a mystery

Love breaks your heart
Love takes no less than everything
Love makes it hard
And it fades away so easily

In this world we've created
Inthis place that we live
From the blink of an eye, babe
The darkness sets in
Love lights the world
And lights the lovers for eternity

Love breaks the chains
Love aches for everyone of us
Love takes the tears and pain
And it turns it into the beauty that remains

Look at this place
It was paradise,
but now it's dying
I'll pray for love
I'll take my chances that it's not too late

Love breaks your heart
Love takes no less than everything
Love makes it hard
And it fades away so easily

I know I am a moody person, but I guess the song and the good memories are lifting my mood.

Yours,

8 Comments:

  • At 3:48 AM, Blogger Rain said…

    Nice lyrics indeed Neri :).
    And of course listening to the song beside the nile far reflected your mood... imagine if it was a full moon night..wow!

    Speaking about moodiness, I think I'm becoming crazy ...i wake up in a bad mood live with it till night and then sleep in a good mood but then I wake up again in a bad mood... and so forth.
    I don't know what to do to get some stability!

     
  • At 4:27 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Hey Rain...
    It would have been awesome if there was a full moon, but it was really beautiful.
    I think you are already experiencing some stability since your mood swings always follow a certain order or fashion order.
    Bad mood in the morning, good one at night, :)
    Hope you always be in a good mood.

    But I am the crazy one here, my mood swings are becoming unpredictable, I am a very moody person (Gemini) but it has started to alarm other people as well as myself :)
    But look at the brighter side … it’s cool to be unpredictable and changeable at least that doesn't make us boring.

     
  • At 4:59 AM, Blogger Rain said…

    :)
    Thank you Neri , wish u always in a good mood too.

    Do u think my mood pattern has to do with day and night?? then I think i'm a night creature :D .

    I know that does't make me boring..but I worry about others who are affected by these mood swings... it's not their fault at all to witness all that! really I pitty those who are close to me when I'm in this phase :).

    Anyway ,i think these moods are because of unresolved issues... i hope it doesn't have to do with ur last post and things are more stable now.

     
  • At 5:08 AM, Blogger Nightlegend said…

    I guess that having a swinging mood is very femine behaviour ,females in General always moody ,and believe me that's one of the most astonishing sides of the Women's nature ,at least in my opinion! ,it gives diversity to life!

    I am really glad that you have upwarding mood right now ,insha2alah it will get better and better.

     
  • At 5:58 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Wallahi ya Rain, even my reaction to the last post's issue was surprising to me and I believe to him too.
    And I am sure it wasn't a mood thing , it has something to do with fate that in a way god was guiding me to what is best for me. and after things got clearer, I have questioned and made sure that my opinion is the right one, I just felt the peace, satisfaction and started seeing things differently.
    BTW, I am a night creature too ... although I enjoy the day time.

    Nightlegend,
    I think yes it gives diversity to life but sometimes it makes the people around uncomfortable.
    Sometimes I feel like going out all the time and don't seem to be irritated by the noise and crowdness, other times I need to be alone, enjoy the quietness very much, sometimes I am very talkative, sometimes I am not, … many contradictions.
    so what can make me happy now can't be guaranteed it will be the same after a while.
    I face some situations when I think if that happens I will be furious and find out that it didn't matter to me aslan... weird , huh ?
    It’s interesting I guess as long as it doesn’t affect anyone negatively

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger Nightlegend said…

    It depends on your "Position" to the person(s) around you ,I mean that most of the time your friends can bear with you during your moody moments but according to human nature it may disturb them at other times ,but if you with someone whom you love or he has a special feelings towards you then this person can get used to your moody moments cause the one who loves someone usually takes this person as he/she is ,and then try to change anything that may needs to be changed but gradually.

     
  • At 3:48 PM, Blogger Lasto-adri *Blue* said…

    its my 1st time to know of the song.. but i like its lyrics...

    waiting to hear it :)

    have a nice day

     
  • At 12:40 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Nightlegend,
    u r right, but as long as the mood swings aren't that severe ... it won't hurt anybody :) that's what I meant.
    ya3ni it's not bad to find yourself talkative sometimes, quiet some other times, funny, serious, gloomy ... bet7sal :), cheerful, it's alright I guess. at least no one has complained before.

    Blue,
    Glad u liked the lyrics, as for the song itself ... it's amazing, the piano is so obvious and beautiful. I have been trying to upload it on the blog so u can listen to it and I failed :(. I have it on my PCE. if u know how I can do that pls tell me how.

    Appreciate the technical assistance

     

Post a Comment

<< Home