Friday, January 20, 2006

Here comes the truth!

Dear,

I used to believe, it takes a big deal of courage to be able to say the truth in certain situations. But on the other hand it does require much bigger share of guts to face it and accept it.

Sometimes you are just not sure what you want this truth to be, but as human beings are egoistic creatures, the anticipated truth has to be on their favor and for their best interest even though they are not certain about its relevance for them.

Ironically, things were clear but I didn't see it because it was sugar coated and I only seized the sweet part and discarded the content.

I am not mad or anything, on the contrary I am relieved. But my concerns and inquiries were interpreted in a wrong way, that's what bothers me the most.

It's all wrong, I am confused and irritated. The whole issue has been magnified and I think I am the one responsible of making it that hard and complicated, it's much more simple and yet it's filled with air… I think it's hollow!

The thing is as far as commitments are concerned, I am the most indecisive person EVER, I wasn't even sure I will be able to pursue, and carry on …

Plus it was way too soon to think about it this way, but the circumstances and misunderstandings have conspired to bring up the subject to both of us.

I always hate irrational reactions, and I usually avoid reacting without thinking about any matter to avoid any emotional intervention; if I am mad at anyone I just take a break… till I cool down, think then .. talk. And that's the right thing to do.

So I just want to know what went wrong this time, I really don't know what I want and totally clueless.

Yours,

5 Comments:

  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger Nightlegend said…

    We always have to face the truth regardless of it's shocking content ,and whatever happens we have move on based on the new facts and altered situation ,and more importantly is that we don't have to be so cruel on ourselves like that.

    I can't ask you to tell us more details so we can have more clear view and give you more accurate analysis or advice ,it's really up to you.

     
  • At 4:50 AM, Blogger Rain said…

    Dear Neri,
    Take your time and revise the whole issue, it always seems so hard at the beginning , but after a while it's gonna be much more easier.

    Don't let anything outside affect your decisions.

     
  • At 5:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 5:16 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Hi Night,
    Yes we have to move on...
    As for the details, there aren't any believe me... and may be that's the problem.
    I have percieved something and found out that I was wrong. so it's not a nice thing but I will have to move on as you said.

    Rain,
    I have revised the whole issue and since I wasn't certain about what I wanted, I left it totally to god. so whatever happens I will be willing to accept because it's gonna be for the best isA.

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger Me said…

    "I left it totally to god. so whatever happens I will be willing to accept because it's gonna be for the best isA."

    That's the spirit girl... "3asa and takraho shay2an wa howa khayran lakom, wa 2an to7ebbo shay2an wa howa sharran lakom"

    Keep going .. Rabena m3aki w ye3awaddek kheir :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home