Thursday, December 15, 2005

The girl in Pink is having a good day

Dear …

I am so glad it ‘s finally Thursday and it really started so well, I slept very well and I am dressed in PINK… kind of suits my mood today :)

Drove my tiny car, arrived on time before my boss, that doesn’t happen all the time.
Then I received the first email for today from my boss, I was glad it’s just one, sometimes I just find a series of emails just keep hitting my inbox … with different tasks and requests.

Today’s email was a “Thank you “ email for yesterday’s presentation with the feedback he got from the company’s India Region President, that really made my day.

Another thing about today, is that I will be having lunch with my best friend right after we finish work, I haven’t seen her since some while. So it’s a perfect opportunity to TALK.

Best thing about today, “Marsam Al Qal’a” exhibition will start today, my twin sister is participating, so I am really happy for her she is going today as it’s opened for the press and the participants (photographers) and will be opened for the public starting tomorrow.

Although it has been a hectic week, as I had a lot of work to do , specially last Monday and Tuesday working on the presentation, I had to attend a Cocktail Dinner that took place on Monday too it was fun but I went home in a terrible state. But all in all it was different and an enjoyable week.

Yours,

5 Comments:

  • At 4:34 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Thanks Sweetie, Best of luck in the exhibition isA.
    Will send your regards and kisses to Dina :)

    Nesreen

     
  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger MoonLightShadow said…

    "sometimes I just find a series of emails just keep hitting my inbox … with different tasks and requests"

    You remind me of myself.. I started hating to see that message notifying me of a new e-mail msg.. I even started to hate hearing the telephone ringing, for I know it means something extra to do!

    Wish you will enjoy your weekend :)

     
  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger Eman M said…

    7ata enti bte7ebi el pink ya nesrine :)
    tal3a l okhtek, ha2ol eih bas :D

     
  • At 3:08 AM, Blogger Me said…

    Add me to the pink lovers club girls ;-)
    Was folding 11 of my veils to put them in the cupboard and I realised 6 had some sort of pink !!!! And I just bought another one yesterday :-0

     
  • At 12:34 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    MoonLightshadow,

    Seems we all suffer from email, phone calls and extra stuff to do :)to the extent that when I reach home I turn off my mobile, never answer the land line unless it's very important, even my friends I no longer call them frequently as I used to do.

    Eman,
    Yes I like the pink, but I can never compete with Nermeen :)
    with all her pink outfits, accessories and even her stationary... I used to think it's too much to have 2 pink watches, but she even has a pink pen and pink notepad ...

    Me,
    As for the veils, I think I bought a lot of pink ones myself last summer, and I am still willing to buy new ones, it's a cheerful color, goes with a lot of other colors and is on fashion, so why not.. :)

    Thanks a million girls for sharing,

     

Post a Comment

<< Home