Friday, December 30, 2005

Only one wish

The year is coming to an end
And the bad times will vanish

I decided to put it all behind
and think of a new year's wish

It's still the old one
It hasn't been changed

My whole perspective has
And the wish is still the same

The glass will never be diamond
I have finally seen it's fake

It not fair to always give
And be denied from ever take

The former is a gift
but the glass will eventually hurt

If I can ever change something
I wish I could eliminate

Hatered, misery and selfishness
Pain, manipulation and violence

If you have to offer
Offer your very best

When things are going fine
Think of all the rest

There will come a day
when you will need someone

You start to look around
And you are the only one

We are here for a reason
Strive to be of a value

So it's a brand new start
It's a journey we have to continue

Dear god please grant me my wish
I have the strength and persistance

I know I have to earn it
And make a sense of my existence.


Happy New Year!

5 Comments:

  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger Nightlegend said…

    Happy New Year

    Insha2alah you will find your (One) in the new year ,and all of other wishes will come true.

    All the best

     
  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger Rain said…

    Happy new year to you Dear Neri :)
    hope the only wish u want will come true.. and much more than what u want kaman :))).

     
  • At 3:47 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Dear Rain and Night,

    Thanks a million, hope all your wishes come true too.
    Wishing you the happiest year/s EVER!

     
  • At 12:21 PM, Blogger Norm Shaw said…

    Nesreen,

    "...We are hear for a reason". I like your wish (and the heart behind it)! Would that there were more in this world that saw things the way you do. Be the God inside you for everyone you meet.

    Best to you in the new year!!

    Norm.

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Thanks Norm,
    So pleased by your comment.

    Happy new year, wishing you the very best.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home