Saturday, November 19, 2005

Security will always be No. 1

Dear…
One more question from "The book of questions"…

What do you most strive for in your life: Accomplishment, security, love, power, excitement, knowledge or something else?

My answer is : Security.
But if I have option of selecting all of the above but putting them n order according to their importance, I would say…

Security, love, something else, accomplishment, power and excitement.
Why is that… here is why,

1-Security: It's actually a need, a basic one to me … I can't love when I am scared.
2-Love: it doesn't require any effort but the tolerance to wait is what it takes to have it, and don't look for it otherwise you will never know if it's real or it's an illusion, when the time comes it just shows up, knocks at your door and enters.
3-Something else: two things… Justice& Peace.
4-Accomplishments: it results from achieving pre set goals, and I have to admit that what I have achieved till now (education and work) belong to the duties category not goals or objectives.
5-Power: I am not a control freak, never will be… but at the same time I can't accept to be lead by someone less qualified, the mental power is what matters the most not the muscle power, and it can't be given, it's already granted from god to those who can really use it.
6-Excitement: here comes the difference… I would like to replace it with happiness, it suits me more, I don't even like surprises. There all violent or let's say strong feelings that I do avoid … excitement is one of them.

Is this order making any sense… I am not sure, but the no.1 choice (Security) can never be changed for me at least.

Yours,

10 Comments:

  • At 12:30 AM, Blogger Nightlegend said…

    Love should come at first place cause true love will make you feel secured ,true love will shield you from all the nasty things outhere in this crazy world we live in.

     
  • At 1:12 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Look, it needs strength to open up your heart and let it be exposed ... may be it's different for me because I am a girl, but sometimes you don't realize that this is the real thing because you are scared.
    In other words, you don't permit that to happen because you are afraid to fall in love.
    But it can take another form that if that person can make you feel secured first then love will have the way paved for.

    Nesreen

     
  • At 1:38 AM, Blogger Nightlegend said…

    I understand what you mean ,but feeling secured with this person simply means that you are ready to go ,and this is the first phase of love ,when you become gradually prepared to be in love ,sometimes the presence of your loved one will just make you feel secured.

    by the way are you afraid(even if you don't admit it) to fall in love?

     
  • At 1:49 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Yes I am afraid. and I do partially agree with you on the first part.
    But sometimes the presence of the loved one makes you ask is he THE ONE? and if yes ... Is his presence makes me feel secured?
    depends ... what if you are afraid to loose him , the easiest way is to save yourself the heartache and stay away.
    You know what it's really a matter of being prepared and that requires peace of mind and the feeling of internal security.
    Am I right ...?

    Nesreen

     
  • At 2:00 AM, Blogger Nightlegend said…

    Naturally you should feel secured in the presence of the person whol you are in love with ,true love should give you what need and what you were seeking all your life before finding it if that what you were wishing or dreaming ,but why spoil all of that with your unexplained doubts? ,and do you think that staying away is a good solution? ,why don't you stay and face it to discover if he is the ONE or not? ,isn't that better than staying away? ,sometimes we think that shutting down our minds about certain inssues in life is the ultimate solution but we come back thinking (what would have happened if we tried?).

     
  • At 3:58 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    U r right.
    But again the trial requires readiness.

    Nesreen

     
  • At 5:54 AM, Blogger Nightlegend said…

    I was absent for a few days and came here expecting to find new posts but found none ,where are you?

     
  • At 2:06 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Thanks a million Nightlegend, appreciate your comments very much.
    I never thought that what I write can interest any one but me :)

    All the best,

     
  • At 7:55 AM, Blogger Nightlegend said…

    Actually both you & your blog are very interesting to me ,you are a very good writer by the way.

     
  • At 11:30 PM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Nightleged,

    I am really flattered :)
    Thanks for the very kind comment.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home