Sunday, September 04, 2005

It’s finally September,



Dear…
I can’t believe that summer days are almost over, although it remains hot till December but at least it’s not called summer, I have always loved the fall, it reminds me of everything that has ever meant to me, it’s always beautiful, quiet and peaceful.
But what bothers me the most is that it’s coming this year with a lot of memories that are suddenly haunting me vigorously and I am kind of a person who always appreciates and loves the past whatever it is, it’s always like a dream to me that I wish if it could last more.
One main reason can be detected here… it’s my fear from the future or the unknown or may be from growing old.
Or because these past memories had involved a lot of the people that I loved and they no longer exist.
Anyways I am so glad …it’s finally September.
Yours,

2 Comments:

  • At 4:31 AM, Blogger Norm Shaw said…

    Nesreen,

    September is lovely here!! The heat and humidity have left and our days are warm and our nights are a little chilly. The colors will be coming out in the next few weeks.

    I am spending some of this time in the woods and will try to send some pictures of the colors.

    It's funny how autumn makes us think of those that have left us. I think its good that we feel this way, that we honor those whose memory has touched our lives.

    Care to you! Norm.

     
  • At 4:59 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Thanks Norm,
    In way those memories are our lives if you look at it that at some point everything will be a memory...
    please do send the pictures, you know how important the colors are for me.
    I am so pleased with your comment.

    All the best,
    Nesreen

     

Post a Comment

<< Home