Thursday, July 14, 2005

Connecting !

Dear ...
I still remember the day when we had this talk, it was very strong and powerful, very honest and so heart felt, you were talking about one of your family member who had a serious illness and thank god she is better now.
This day when I returned home I was feeling like I am still having the conversation, I went to sleep and I woke up at 3 or 4 AM recalling and thinking about every single word. I felt we were connecting in a way that I can not describe but the conversation to me happened in a way that the two of us were not talking to each other but rather there was someone talking to himself.
I can also recall some remarkable incidents happened between me and my mom, resulting from thinking of particular things and saying it at the exact same time … Telepathy – may be.
And you Norm if you are reading this, I am always in a state of astonishment when I read your works, you make me feel that you write about the things that eventually I was going to write about, even the words that you use, except that you describe them way better …AMAZING.
I believe that we are all supposedly connecting in a way but we are not aware of the power that is inside each one of us and we don’t know how to connect but with a little concentration and faith we will be able to see through each other and feel each other.
Yours,

6 Comments:

  • At 7:34 AM, Blogger Norm Shaw said…

    Nesreen,

    Am I reading this? You can depend on the fact that I am reading everything that you write. I feel a strong connection to many of the things that you say as well...that they were there inside me just waiting for the right moment to come out. I think we both feel this way because of the common soul that lives within both of us. I can't tell you how happy I am to have found you. Oddly, we haven't spoken or met, but the world is a less lonely place knowing you're out there.

    I like that you begin your work with, "Dear...". In this post, you talk about specific memories and conversations and I wonder if there is some one in particular that you are writing for? I had begun my blog in that way, although she only reads it infrequently and I write now more for myself. Keep writing and I'll keep reading!

    Best! Norm.

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Norm,
    I am speechless, your comments are so important and I am very pleased to know that you are out there too.
    I always begin with "Dear..." because these are meant to be letters. Sometimes I know whom I am addressing these letters to and sometimes I don't.
    I am just letting my thoughts and feelings out and it is so relieving.
    when I first began to write in my blog, I was really feeling that I am writing a message(a letter)to someone I am sure will never see it and throw it away in a big ocean bearing in mind that there is a possibility that they won't be found by anyone. but to tell you the truth, I really wished that someone could see them one day and I believed that it will change things around me...can't tell in what way because I don't really know but as you once wrote"... it feels good to know another soul is reading..." it really does.
    Thanks for reading and please keep on commenting.
    Nesreen

     
  • At 3:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    interesting

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really like your blog nesreen and I admire your words.

    Please visit my blog too and tell me what you think:

    http://marwa.blog-city.com

    Marwa :)

     
  • At 2:46 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Dear Marwa,
    Thanks for the sweet comment, glad you like my blog. I will defineetly visit yours and I will bookmark it so I can have the chance to see your work.

    All the best and take care,
    Nesreen

     
  • At 2:47 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home