Friday, July 01, 2005

Help !

Dear ...

"One does not discover new lands without consenting to lose sight of the shore for a very long time" Andre Gide

I have always tried to be brave and forced myself to discover and explore new lands.

I knew there is a risk but I didn't want anything to hinder this exploration process or journey. but what I discovered after my ship has already sailed is that I may have the will but I don't have the strength, I have been away from the shore for quite some time and I am tired of being lost. From day one in this journey I didn't know where I am heading I wasn't leading, I completely surrendered to the winds.

I love the sea but it's the land where I belong even the will that I thought I have was generated from outside factors, I must say it wasn't a will … I was pushed.

I am sure that things happen for a reason and I know it's going to be for the best..I hope.

I always find it hard to ask for help, I expect help when I think it's pretty noticeable that I have a problem and wait to be saved without asking , do we wait for someone drowning to ask for help or we just do it because it's obvious … that's what I expect.

There's only god who I can ask very proudly and I know that I will be saved.

Yours,

1 Comments:

  • At 5:17 AM, Blogger Norm Shaw said…

    Nesreen,

    I believe you have great strength that you are unaware of. I hope this journey provides you with the opportunity to grow as I believe it will. It is only when we push ourselves that we discover the depth that lies within us. I can see the light that shines in you even at this great distance. That light transcends time and space and is greater than this physical world. I hope your journey is rewarding, both materially and spiritually.

    Best! Norm.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home