Wednesday, June 22, 2005

A book on the table…

Dear …

It’s lying here on a table, seems it’s an old book I can tell from the fading color of the cover I think the original color was green it’s now grayish olive it’s a bit covered with dust . there are finger prints on it as if someone was trying to wipe off the dust using his own hand. The yellowish pages of the book also indicate that it has been there for a long long time. So what brought it here after all those years? I have never seen it before ..
The room is dark however there is a beam of light coming from the door and it’s reflected on the book… alright stop imagining and visualizing things all what I have been explaining is only in my head.
Wanna know the true story? here you go …
The book to me is something or someone that is always there for whomever is looking for , for those who are willing to reach out and grab it , who really needs it.
The book offers anything that it has and puts itself under your full control and in return it just asks and hopes not to be ever alone…



Yours,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home