Thursday, June 30, 2005

Don't need it anymore

Dear...
The wonderful thing about going out with a camera trying to capture some nice shots in your spare time is that you feel as if you are haunting, except that you are not hurting any creature on the contrary you are in a state of serenity, looking for beauty everywhere and surprisingly enough it happens that you just find it in strange places or things.

The beautiful things around us that we have used to see after sometime loose their existence in our eyes, we forget about them and we no longer see how beautiful they are, they only come back to life when they are captured accidentally with the cameras.

In an effort trying to find beauty, you will realize that you shouldn't get that far because it's everywhere and we didn't need a camera to be able to see it all we need is just really look and see.

Regards,

2 Comments:

  • At 6:41 AM, Blogger Norm Shaw said…

    There is a line from a song that says, "memories are films about ghosts". I love to take pictures but sometimes find myself sad when I look at them years later...I am sad for the passing of wonderful moments...of the fact that I can't go back. Other times I'll walk without my camera and enjoy the "now" without thought of capturing it.

    I look at photos that others have taken and get a sense of their beauty...I think we take pictures for others as the images don't eual the memories of these things that we carry in our own hearts.

    Thanks for being out there! Norm.

     
  • At 11:30 PM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Can't believe it... I thought I am the only one who thinks that way about photos, for me it's not just sadness but sometimes fear. I believe the memories I have in my mind are the ones that I can tolerate but viewing the photos and remembering more things can be very harsh for me.
    Appreciate your comments a lot and very happy to know your opinion.

    Thank you,

     

Post a Comment

<< Home