Sunday, December 31, 2006

I am Tagged !

My dear friend Blue has tagged me, I am very thankful for her for so many reasons:

First her sweet words and I do hope to meet her soon as well, her tag and most of all her maturity and support when I needed it.

So here are my answers:

Something to achieve next year:
It's not an achievement, I can say it's a wish …
Will keep it a secret though, Blue: yes you know it :)

Something impacted me last year:
Major thing was leaving my previous job and joining the bank, I am not very happy there but I have a feeling that it will turn out to be a good thing.

One thing I enjoyed in the group:
The talks and chats on the chat room, the new few dear friends.

What I'll miss about 2006:
Being 28 :)

I would like to tag my friends in the sidebar, if they would like to.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger Lasto-adri *Blue* said…

    thanks for replying nessoo...
    and a happy 2007.. ya rab..
    achieving your lil'thingie ;)

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Blue,
    It has been a pleasure ya gamila, wishing you ALLLLLLLLLLL the best dear , may god bless you and make all your dreams come true :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home