Thursday, November 23, 2006

What a relief … It’s Thursday!

It’s the last working day of the week and oh god I am sooooooooooo drained, effortless, wordless, motionless, thoughtless… ( I know it doesn’t make sense but I am everything that is ….less).

Crazy thought (took that from my very dear friend Engy)
I want to get married, quit working and become a house wife, so a single decent, religious, funny, responsible, height 175 and up, green, hazel, blue or grey eyes guy who is searching for a perfect bride (I can’t be perfect , I am Gemini and it’s a problem of its own) :D … but I am here.

Note: Quoting Engy is really fun. I can’t stop laughing while looking at her original post and customize it to my requirements. Just like spending time and hanging out with her and Soha… I am missing you girls.

For the record: Top comedians: Soha and Engy together, Nemeen (my sister) watching comedy shows on TV, my Dad when he starts laughing and my mom when things go wrong …. My list doesn’t end like that there are more but enough for now, I have to get back to work :D

7 Comments:

  • At 1:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We all adore thursdays it is only there is always not enough power to complete this day.
    As I told engy you will have lots of proposals now specially your desired height is 175 cm and every man is searching for the perfect bride.
    I enjoyed your description of the funny guys in your life.

     
  • At 4:31 AM, Blogger Ayat said…

    thursday is the best,, and i go thru that day to the end by keeping one idea in front of me, BOKRA AGAZA,that's wht keeps me goin' :), but take back that crazy thought please Nesrina,, and we know why ;)

     
  • At 6:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    :)))
    Sweeeet post ya nesrina, about thursdays, we used to write in school TGT in thursdays means Thanks God it's Thursday:)

    I Miss you too girls, I've just replied on your comment on my blog that I miss you too and we gotta meet soon isA:)

    About me and Sahsouh ba2a, yes we are funny together and I laugh on us when I remember our convirsations, remember Omar's party:)))))))))

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    TGI Thursday

     
  • At 4:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lucky you. I am still working and tomorrow too is a working day.

    BTW, nice blog. I liked this.

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Hicham,
    Yes I ecperience that lack of power problem and fell asleep very early on Thursday.
    About the hight thing I am short (155 don't tell anyone :D) so it's realistic to consider 175.
    glad and thankful you enjoyed my description wonderful special people in my life.

    Dear sweet Me,
    imho, and as a principle I don't think that being a well eduacated, modern, cultured, a woman with interests and activities contradict with being a house wife on the contrary it provides more time and energy for more rewarding , out of the box life stye...

    Engy,
    I loved this TGT ... :D
    isA luch next week as agreed and you reminded me of Omar's party, the two of you were unbelievably funny ... lol.

    Tarek,
    Yeah.. weekends are the BEST. relaxation and enjoyment.
    I am looking forward to next Thursday already.

    Shirazi,
    Many thanks for your kind and nice words, I really enjoyed reading our blog too.
    Best of luck with your work.

     
  • At 1:37 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Nerro,
    Manti bed7aki bsout 3ali ya3ni tayeb a3mel aih ... :D
    About the eyes thing, I know it sounded shallow,but I really don't know why.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home