Saturday, November 18, 2006

Sailing

My blog's name has been changed to sailing and it's funny I have a guilt feeling as if I have abandoned the blue ocean that once was inhabited by my messages.

Strange it just takes one attempt to get your voice to be heard and then it just becomes a habit not to ever stop talking.

life is all about change, and sometimes holding on to the past is like sitting on a shore , grabbing some sand mixed with water in your hand and then feel it slipping out of your hand, you look at your fist, believing that you still have captured some of it , ..you open your hand and find it just empty.

I used to start my post (messages) with "Dear … " , and end them with "your sincerely" just the conventional way I love till the end of last year then I felt I ran out of these messages and didn't feel the urge to write "yours" again … kind of lost its meaning to me.

So Sailing for me is going through life with all its aspects, sun rise, rainbows, rough water, … it doesn't matter how the journey is, what matters is the good sailor that you have been.

9 Comments:

  • At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations on the new template

     
  • At 9:54 AM, Blogger Lasto-adri *Blue* said…

    yeah. congrats... i like it better :$

     
  • At 12:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Congratulation on the new way of thinking, the blog is more wise but less crazy.
    And i think this means that you ended sending you messages in a bottle and you decided to sail for yourself to deliver them :)

     
  • At 2:27 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Tarek,
    Thank you, I needed something very simple and plain and don't know why dark :S

    Blue,
    Glad you liked it dear, thank you.

    Hechkok,
    Yes it's a new way... instead of waiting for help just be stronger and sail :).
    You saw through me.

     
  • At 3:18 AM, Blogger salateenoo said…

    i will prepare the swimming suit and the water glasses to get on your boat in your sailing journeys :)

     
  • At 3:25 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Salateeno ,
    I am waiting for you ... lol.
    Don't forget the fishing tools :D

     
  • At 9:37 PM, Blogger Emory Mayne said…

    You have the heart and soul of a true mariner.

    I have never been more alive than when I am sailing. I have never been more appreciative of my blessings than when I am upon the water.

    I am pleased to board to your blog, and sail with you awhile.

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Emory,
    "I have never been more alive than when I am sailing. I have never been more appreciative of my blessings than when I am upon the water".
    WOW ... I truelly enjoyed your words.
    I am so pleased to board with your thoughts and insights.

     
  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Well Nesrina, this is how I take my picture if my eyes were a camera: I think that this change is only the formality of a kind of evolution that this space had already become. Much more than messages that you sent to the "waternet", hoping (or not) that someone could catch them and read them (as I did), there were a lot of you that was sent too inside the bottle... in a dimension that the bottle couldn't support anymore. So, you were already sailing because what you like more, it is not the sending and arriving action but, it is, in fact, the trip itself of the message.
    We are here to sail away with you anytime you want "To be near you, to be free"... :)))

     

Post a Comment

<< Home