Sunday, November 05, 2006

Grandma I love you

I am sorry … you are that sick
I am sorry … I never told you how much I love you
I am sorry … I never thanked you enough for your attention and care
I am sorry … I got busy with work and I spent days without even calling you
I am sorry … you were very near to me when I was young and when I got older I got farther
I am sorry … we all know you are in danger and you don’t
I am sorry … I knew how scared you are and I never said a word, now I am really scared

Please God make her get better and give me a second chance.

10 Comments:

  • At 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope your grandmother gets well soon. Salamet-ha

     
  • At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nesreena inshaa Allah she is gonna be okay, I understand how do you feel and I know how it hurts, I nshaa Allah she will be better soon..kiss her for me please.

     
  • At 12:17 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    100000000000000 Salama 3aleiha , grandmothers are the dearest creatures to the heart mine is my soul so I wish she get better soon and in sha2 allah it will pass safely.

     
  • At 1:31 AM, Blogger مـحـمـد مـفـيـد said…

    1000 Salama 3aleiha

     
  • At 4:55 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Faisal, Engy, Hechcokk and Mohamed ...
    Many thanks for yout concern and sweet words, she is better thank god, please pray for her.
    Appreciate your sincere comments and support. god bless you all.

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    rabena yashfeeha wa ya3afeeha ..

     
  • At 11:41 PM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Thanks a million ya Youssef, Amen.

     
  • At 5:12 AM, Blogger salateenoo said…

    thank God she is OK now ...
    May God protect her and keep her safe...
    i think now you can make it up with her ..

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger roora said…

    ya rab ya nesreen inshaaAllah he will be better and you go and sit beside her from now

    ISA she will be in the best state

     
  • At 3:45 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Salateeno,
    she is better but still her condition is not very stable, hope I can make it up ... thanks begad, appreciiate it.

    Roora,
    Ya rab ... ed3elha ya Roora, many thankd dear.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home