Monday, October 23, 2006

Happy Feast

The wonderful month has flew, I began experiencing the new job ,,, will not judge it now still I need more time so I see the whole picture but one apparent aspect should be taken into consideration, it's not going to be easy and the working hours as I heard are "Illusion" .. "sigh".

Anyways, I am so excited about the feast. I wanted to travel to Alex so much but it wasn't possible. My childhood memories about the feasts were mostly in Alex or my grand ma's villa.

Another thing I love about the Eid, that sometimes it's just a cause to call or even sms someone you haven't talked to in a while.
By the way this Eid's most surprising and nice sms I got was from Omar (my ex boss).

I couldn't make much plans as the vacation is two days only.
We will start with Eid prayer. This wonderful, pleasant, rewarding and phenomenal experience. Where all people are gathered with no difference what so ever. Reciting the same words of thanks and gratitude to Allah at the same time.
No walls and no ceiling, only the sky and the sunrise crawling very slowly and spectacularly to add to the spiritual atmosphere, happy and smiling faces of people. Then family short visits and gatherings and after that friends time… :).

Happy feast to you all.

7 Comments:

  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger Lasto-adri *Blue* said…

    happy feast to u nesreeeen
    w kol sana w enti tayba yaaa rab :)

     
  • At 6:55 PM, Blogger Bee said…

    Eid mubarak, Nesreen. I totally hear you when you say it can be a "cause to call or even sms someone you haven't talked to in a while" :) And you never know who's gonna surprise you this time.

     
  • At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nesrina, kol sana wenti tayeba:)
    I tried to sms Omar but the sms couldn't be dilevered:((
    Seems that he've got a new no.

     
  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Blue,
    Happy feast to you too, wenty tayeba we b7'eir ya rab :)

    PW,
    Eid Mubarak dear, I had a lot of nice suprises this time thank god :)

    Engy,
    Wenty tayeba ya gameela, Yes he changed his number, will be telling u the details.

     
  • At 12:16 AM, Blogger salateenoo said…

    happy feast to you too..

    by the next feast , i hope your life has changed to something you like :)

     
  • At 1:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Happy feast to you Nesrina
    I skipped all the fun you mentioned in your blogg this year as I was in Makadi Bay and I missed the prayer gathering for the first time in my life I prayed El3eid with 10 people on the way to Hurghada and You know I feel I missed the whole Feast by doing so it passed as a normal vacation.

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Salateeno,
    Thanks a million, kol sana wenta tayeb, Hope the next feast bring you all the happiness and blessings isA.

    Hechkok,
    The next feast is less than 2 months away. so cheer up :D
    Hope u had a nice time in Makadi Bay. Many thanks :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home