Saturday, November 04, 2006

Take My Hand

Humming " Somewhere Over the rainbow … ", wondering and murmuring "I have been there may be it didn't last but I felt it, very few times and for a very brief period".

It's not easy getting there, the materialistic stressful daily life, problems and heartaches that we will be facing as long as we shall live on earth shades its beauty but eventually the light just shines through.

It is visible, just open your eyes, see the beauty … the beauty that resides in the heart, colors the eyes and is reflected on what you see. Ugliness doesn't embody anyone or anything, it possesses the eyes of the hard hearted ones and deprive them of seeing beauty.

This somewhere also has another name, it's called "Happiness", this priceless gift.
An overpowering feeling that takes you away from everything and makes you literally fly, fill your heart and makes you want to take some of it and sprinkle in the sky to share it with the whole universe.

You can never be alone in that particular place, "loneliness" is not included in its dictionary. I have prayed before for some people when I knew they were going through a tough time to ease up their problems and I wished their sadness would go away. I so wanted them with me .. up there, over the rainbow. And though I wasn't there yet but I wanted to reach and wanted to take all of them with me.
Seeing someone dear in pain is just harder than enduring the pain yourself.

So make the effort and seize any opportunity, hide from all the problems and figure out how can you reach there, take the hands of your loved ones, makes their day and head to a brief journey that may take seconds to "Somewhere Over The Rainbow".

8 Comments:

  • At 12:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    it is nice upthere, I imagined the place you discribed on the Rainbow and I think I want to go there from time to time, do you have a place for me , I will be quite and silent just smilly happy.

     
  • At 4:58 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Hechkok,
    It's very spacious up there, so you can bring with your fiancé too ;

     
  • At 12:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I think she wont accept i will come for a visit and then return back to her, she is not an imaginery person.

     
  • At 3:40 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Hechkok,
    It's nice that she is not into imagination, think about it ... you complete each other, reality and imagination, isn't that wonderful.
    wishing you all the joy and happiness and blesses from god :)

     
  • At 3:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is it already crowded up there?

     
  • At 3:27 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Shirazi,
    No it isn't ...sadly.
    I guess it's the only place that you will still enjoy even if it's packed with people.

     
  • At 10:04 PM, Blogger Emory Mayne said…

    Another beautiful post.

    Thank you.

     
  • At 10:43 PM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Thank you Emory.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home