Sunday, January 29, 2006

2006 ACN - Live!

Dear,

I arranged with my friends everything concerning next day’s football game on Friday. We decided to meet at 4 and then use one car to make things easier.

We talked the next day and we decided to make it 4:30. So, we finally met on Saturday at 5:15 that was a big mistake!

I thought that we are not allowed to enter the stadium after 5:30, I was preparing myself that we won’t be able to attend the game as the traffic has been unbelievable, the good thing was that all these people were not nervous or irritated on the contrary they were painting their faces, wearing these hats and having fun.

No one seemed to be upset or even worried, finally we went and parked at 6:20.
We literally ran to find where we will be seated. I took a look at the stadium and believe me it was spectacular. I had my camera with me, managed to take some pictures.

We enjoyed the game very much, there were thousands of people all happy and enthusiastic, the females participation was very remarkable :).

The only problem for us was the extremely cold weather but it didn’t hinder anything.

I headed home after that, it took me TWO hours as some people were blocking Nozha st. and again no one complained, just the horn Peep Peep PeepPeePeep!

The whole experience has been wonderful, I want to attend the next game, even my sister wants to go :).

But we weren’t prepared enough, we didn’t even had a flag while the other people were branded :).

I have never seen that before and I believe people were never been that passionate and enthusiastic.

Yours,

10 Comments:

  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    I got the flags today, I think keda, u r prepared ... huh :)
    isA it's gonna be nice, if we will be able to get the tickets aslan.

     
  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger Rain said…

    :)))
    You know for the strange coincidence , that was the day of my official marriage (katb ketab).. and i'll tell u , i could feel the ppl's passion and happiness, i felt sth got into them :D ... and every car passing by us (me and my husband) were exchanging horns and stuff although they don't know us .. someone said a funny comment he said "today u have 2 celebrations" he ment our marriage and winning the match :D , it was very funny actually

     
  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger Nightlegend said…

    Go Go Egyp!

    3ala fekra weshek kan 7elw 3al montakhab ,you should attend the next match also!

    are you one of the girls in the pic?

     
  • At 3:17 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Dear Rain,
    Alf Alf Mabrouk, I am soooooooo happy for you. yes that day was amazing and people were to a great extent civilized and wonderful.

    Night,
    Begad I want to go, I think I will isA, but there is a big problem in getting the tickets.
    bas ya rab neksab this time too :).
    I am the girl in Pink.

     
  • At 10:26 PM, Blogger Bee said…

    Hey, you said you're the girl in pink? You look familiar to me. Are you Nesreen? (I'm sorry, I'm just teasing you :]). So what's up with the whole football thing? Is it an event held in egypt?

     
  • At 11:08 PM, Blogger Nour said…

    Some friends managed 2 get me a 3rd class ticket from the black market for 40 L.E.. grrrr I hate this feeling that I'm being duped bas yalla.. Asl I wanna go awi :)

    So did u get ur tickets wla la2 ya Nesrina?

     
  • At 11:32 PM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Hi Psychicwizdom,

    LOL... I am Nesreen, surprise ...huh ? :))).
    Yes Egypt is hosting the African Cup of Nations, it's a big football event that everyone is so excited about. plus the fact that football is the most popular game for Egyptians.
    So glad to hear from you, take care.

    Nour,
    Still haven't got any, last time I had 1st category invitations. but everyone said the 2nd and 3rd category are much more fun, but they are not available this time and I can't ask for invitations again, so far I am not sure if I am going to attend or not.
    Anyways, it's good that you managed to get tickets although I hate this black market abuse too.
    But I assure you, it's gonna be a very pleasant experience.
    Just be there early so you can choose your seat.
    Enjoy!

     
  • At 1:55 AM, Blogger MoonLightShadow said…

    Wanted to go that match, but it was Rain's Katb ketab, couldn't miss it :D

    Was planning to go to the next one, but no tickets :(

     
  • At 2:05 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Ma3lesh ya Moon,
    Anways Rain's katb was way more pleasant. and as for the tickets ... if I managed to get any, will let u know begad.

     
  • At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How can that be? We don't see that with xango opportunity

     

Post a Comment

<< Home