Sunday, November 13, 2005

A poem I love...

Dear ...

I have just discovered that my twin sister likes the same peom that I love and that doesn't really happen a lot :). and what amazes me that she doesn't either know why she loves it...

She walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies,
And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes;
Thus mellow'd to that tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies.
One shade the more, one ray the less,
Had half impair'd the nameless grace Which waves in every raven tress Or softly lightens o'er her face,
Where thoughts serenely sweet express How pure,
how dear their dwelling-place.
And on that cheek and o'er the brow So soft, so calm, yet eloquent,
The smiles that win, the tints that glow But tell of days in goodness spent,
A mind at peace with all below, A heart whose love is innocent.


"Where thoughts serenely sweet express .... " I just lOVE this verse.

Yours,

6 Comments:

  • At 8:39 PM, Blogger Nightlegend said…

    Thanks for this lovely poem.

    I hope that you will be more actively blogging ,your blog is really enjoyable.

     
  • At 1:29 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Glad you liked the poem, I really love it.

    I will try to blog more frequently.

    Many thanks for the kind comment.

    Nesreen

     
  • At 4:37 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Thanks Sweetie,
    Beautiful day to you to, but where did your comment go?
    it's a good verse too.. like it too.
    But don't you find it weird ya Nermeena that we finally agree on one thing :)... feels good honey.

     
  • At 11:35 PM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Yes we do Ya Nermeena :)

     
  • At 12:11 AM, Blogger Bee said…

    Curious how does it feel having a "twin"? I'm sorry, I might be off-subject in here.

     
  • At 2:11 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Hi PsychicWizdom,
    This Twin thing is always a very nice subject to talk about...
    Look, we are not identical, we don't look like each other and Nermeen is even taller.. :)
    But we do love each other very much and we can really communicate but that doesn't mean we think at the same thing at the same time or feel the same or anything.
    Another thing is that we used to do things together like studying,we learned how to drive cars together, I was never alone because of her ... thank god.
    in short it feels wonderful.
    Thanks so much for your comment, glad you visited my blog.

    Nesreen

     

Post a Comment

<< Home