Friday, November 24, 2006

The shattered pieces

"Nothing remains the same" it doesn't make it any easier accepting the fact of having something and the next day it's gone.

Whether it's a person or something that meant so much to you one day, a street you used to walk in your way home, certain feelings, gatherings, or years loaded with pieces of the young you that you no longer are.

Why bother going to the same places now, faking the same situations and talks … everything has changed, …. you have changed.

Why looking for the people you miss in others' eyes, they are different ... even if you think you saw the one you miss… he is just inside your heart and eyes and it's only a reflection…longing feeling are so sweetly possessing, you know you are captured and yet you can't set yourself free because the heavenly prison is painted with memories.

Can't we endure the idea of being apart both physically and emotionally? There must be a reason that by time we leave dear ones and meaningful things behind or they leave us.

May be we don't have to insist of having another encounter with the past and just move on.

There is no coincidence, it's a perfect arrangement of place, people, timing ….
So when one of these factors change the result won't be the one you supposed you have lived before.

The difference between missing and losing is hope.

So what was left behind and the shattered pieced you have been looking for may be better missed that lost.

I believe in fate and I know things happen for a reason, and the hollow parts resulting from the shattered peices are better be filled with the appreciation for the ones and things we still have.

7 Comments:

  • At 5:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken, and I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived" Margaret Mitchell, author of gone with the wind

     
  • At 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I always think memories can never go back they happened in one particular day with some particular people in a specific mood and with specific emotions designed for this moment only but if you simulate all thes conditions another time surely you will have a different result cause time could never be the same time is changing and we are all changing day after day.
    getting older, wiser, less cooler so we better be happy we have all these memories and we shared them with all these wonderful people and feel sure that the future will hold better memories for us.

     
  • At 1:25 AM, Blogger salateenoo said…

    i dont like loose things too.. even if it were my shoes , my pen , my clothes.

    i feel attached to my things , not to mention my friends and the ppl i love .

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've been asked once whether I prefer having someone and loose him later but have a memories of him, the both memories, the sweet memories of having him and the bad memories of loosing him, or not to have him ever and avoid those bad memories together with the sweet one..I choose having him with the good and bad memories.

    You know what hurts more than loosing someone forever??..It's the feeling of missing and loosing him while he is around.

     
  • At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    it is hard to loose any memorry , they all shape me as I am

     
  • At 3:40 AM, Blogger Asrar El Banat said…

    I believe you loose things...you leave places..but real memories are engraved in the heart..when you need them they will pop up..

     
  • At 10:33 PM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Askandarani,
    I loved the quote, can't thank you enough for sharing.

    Hechkok,
    Yes we should appreciate memories as they are and try not to fake them and live them again ...it's impossible.

    Salateenoo,
    I have this attachment thing to my stuff too not to mention people.

    Engy,
    "You know what hurts more than loosing someone forever??..It's the feeling of missing and loosing him while he is around".
    I hear you and I am speachless.

    Karim,
    Days don't die they transform into memories and become a part of us...

    AEB,
    It's funny , they do pop up all the time :).
    Many thanks girls.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home