Monday, August 07, 2006

Light at the end of the tunnel

My grandma used to say "As long as there is a night, there will be a day ”.

God created us and planted hope in our hearts, we are resonsible to keep it alive and give ourselves a reason to live .

Hold on, wait for the day you want to come, get up everyday to see if it's the one you are waiting or you have to wait one more day, make it happen and then treat yourself when you reach the end of the tunnel. Start thinking how … any ideas ? :)

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all".

"Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow them".

"He who does not hope to win has already lost".

"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

"Courage is fear that has said its prayers"

"Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible".

3 Comments:

  • At 1:23 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Very true ya Nerro.

     
  • At 4:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    My Lord, what a morning!
    My Lord, what a morning!
    Oh my Lord, what a morning!
    When the stars begin to fall.
    You’ll hear a sinner mourn,
    To wake the nations underground,
    Looking to my God’s right hand,
    When the stars begin to fall.

    It's a black Spiritual (you can heard it at www.cyberhymnal.org/htm/m/y/mylwhatm.htm)
    I learn it yesterday to sing it in a Gospel concert and I remember it today by your Grandma’s words...
    May be we can make every day 'The Day'. May be that day is right today. There are some people, from a certain (relig...) culture that are waiting for 'The Day'. And I believe that they will be waiting forever.
    I don't like tunnels anyway... I rather prefer roads,… ways,... and we find the end of the road each time the night falls because we can see anything. But when the morning comes, a new part from the way is given to us for live.

     
  • At 5:18 AM, Blogger Nesrina said…

    Emlino,
    I liked when you say " we can make everyday the day", yes we can ... :)or at least if we couldn't we can start working on tomorrow.
    By the tunnel I meant the tough times that we go through but we know eventually it will end.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home